chapter seven

Beginne am Anfang

"Yeah, haha," he smiled, "but we should head to school now."

I nodded and we exited the restaurant.

Chandler and I walked side by side. It was a Monday morning, and all eyes were on us. He didn't seem to notice, though.

"I'll see you at lunch or something," Chandler stated, kissing my lips at his locker. This was a moment I'd always wanted, when I used to envy Brianna.

We both pulled away and separated directions. Not watching where I was walking, I directly ran into somebody.

"What the f-" they cussed, but then said, "Carly?"

To my surprise, it was Jaylynn. I haven't talked to her ever since we talked over Snap. It was quite awkward.

"What's been going on?" she asked, very curiously. I can admit, we used to be really close before we had a mini-argument.

"It's a really long story, but I'll tell you later," I swallowed.

"Do you know that what happened on Friday is what everyone's talking about?"

"I haven't heard," I stated, now self conscious that people are staring right at me.

"Let's just talk later."

I needed time to think. Everything happened in a matter of days, hours and seconds. I feared for what's going to happen next, if Brianna finds out and pulls a major move, exposing me.

I feel some sort of protection that Chandler kept his love life personal from fans. He didn't really show his relationship with Brianna out there, so fans wouldn't know the drama that's speculating. They'll just see it as, Chandler is seeing someone new.

"My parents want me to go for a fitting for a suit," Chandler explained to me, as we drove home from school.

Surprisingly, it was quiet. Even though I knew a lot of shit was being talked about me at school, nobody could say anything. I've been a nervous wreck all day and I don't know how I'm going to go through with this.

"For your graduation, right?" I cringed in secret at the thought of being incorrect.

"Yeah, prom is next month too. I'm excited to take you," he gently whispered.

I felt a warm feeling in my heart that I've never felt before. I just smiled sweetly in response.

"And I was wondering, if you want to come with me to find a suit," he said, in an almost nervous tone. He was never nervous around me, and after all, he shouldn't be.

"Like, with your parents, too?" I asked, anxious at the thought of his parents finding out about me.

"Yes, probably tomorrow," he responded, as we parked in front of my house.

Before I could think of anything to say, he said, "we wouldn't mind finding you a dress."

I couldn't at this point.

"No, I mean yes, I'll go, but no, you don't have to buy me anything," I nervously said. God, I'm such an idiot.

"Don't be silly," he laughed a little, "you're my girlfriend. It's my pleasure to satisfy you."

His words slipped off his tongue like sweet candy. Filthy thoughts filled my mind and heat rushed between my thighs unexpectedly.

"Uh, yeah sure," I stuttered, and he placed his hand on my thigh.

"I'll see you tomorrow, babe," he whispered seductively, kissing my lips passionately.

chandler really be clueless LMAO

YEAH late update i'm so sorry!

i decided to catch up on my books

don't hate me i'm sorryyydnjsjw

more chapters will be coming;)

btw NEW COVER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THREE YEARS

i hope y'all like this , comment for more babes

i love you guys sm ❤️

-soreya