Dare #127

Freeze: From our owner, Force14Gaming2004, we stop Article 13, king of Censorship
Everyone: *travels to Europe MEP*
Jolt: *breaks down door*
Sakura: You could have done it quieter.
Jolt: THIER TREATING THE INTERNET SAKURA!
MEP: ???
MEP Member 1: How did you get in here?
Jolt: THAT DOESN'T MATTER!
Denki: You need new security
Ruby: WE WILL NIT LET YOU CONTROL OUR INTERNET!
Everyone: *starts fighting a random MEP member*

Jolt: THIER TREATING THE INTERNET SAKURA!MEP: ???MEP Member 1: How did you get in here?Jolt: THAT DOESN'T MATTER!Denki: You need new security Ruby: WE WILL NIT LET YOU CONTROL OUR INTERNET!Everyone: *starts fighting a random MEP member*

Emerald: I think we roughed them up a bit.

Everyone: *travel beck to Windfall*???: You told us that you would tell us

???: You told us that you would tell us. You said later, and right now, it's later.
Queen Summer: I guess so.
Everyone: *waits until the person leaves*
Aisu: It's been a minute now.
Queen Summer: And that is how this marriage happened Prince Benjamin. Now, best to go along before I change my mind about sending you back home and Alana to the dungeons.
Alana & Benjamin: *walk past the team*
Queen Summer: I swear they're getting harder and harder to control.
Vapor: Queen Summer, I You don't mind me asking,
Queen Summer: Ask away.
Vapor: Who were those people?
Queen Summer: Their names are Alana and Benjamin. Prince Benjamin of the Yunid Kingdom. They keep bugging me and I'm just trying to get them under control. But it's nothing to worry about.
Luna: Well, Okay then. Good night Queen Summer.
Queen Summer: Goodnight
Everyone: *go to their room*

*pretend there are Erica: AskRen: OrKusa: dareDenki: usAisu:anything!Vapor: andStreak: untilNiko: nextJolt: time-Everyone: BYE~

*pretend there are
Erica: Ask
Ren: Or
Kusa: dare
Denki: us
Aisu:anything!
Vapor: and
Streak: until
Niko: next
Jolt: time-
Everyone: BYE~