1

He didn't think much of it when he coughed up a petal. A carnation petal, to be exact. He's a robot, it's probably something that got into him when they were outside, 'not a big deal.' But, oh, it was a big deal...

Hanahaki disease. A fictional disease in which a character coughs, or throws up, petals, due to one-sided love. The only ways to cure it is to have the other person returns their feelings, get it surgically removed, or death. 

And boy, did Bing have a big case of it. Every now and then he'd cough up more and more petals, and it got worse and worse. Google was always out now. Out with his boyfriend, Jack. Bing didn't blame Google for liking Jack though. He was definitely much better than Bing could ever be.... smarter, kinder, he had the good looks, he was perfect. And Bing was nothing compared to that. 

Today, Google came home from the park. "Hey Googs... how was the park?" Google didn't even look up, he was too busy grabbing a soda from the fridge. "It was fun. Hung out with Jack for a good while. We ended up getting ice cream." Bing's stomach twisted. "C-cool.. sounds like you did have fun then..." he let out a fake chuckle. He could feel the petals building up in his throat. "What did you do?" Google looks up slowly, taking a small sip of the drink in his hand. "Oh, I just... sat here and watched some new episodes of Steven Universe... had tons of fun doing that!" Lies. He had been throwing up piles of petals and blood in his room. Google nods and smiles, sitting next to him. 

"You know, I was thinking of inviting Jack over for the huge Steven Bomb coming up next week." "Oh.." Bing smiles weakly, coughing. He continues coughing, for what seemed like an eternity. "Hey, you doing alright? You're cold has been getting worse and worse with the coughing... are you sure it's only a cold? I'm getting really worried." Bing looks over, hiding the small carnation flower in his hand. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it!" he gives a small smile. Even more, lies...

Bing stands up and starts walking to the stairs. "I'm.... just tired is all. I'm going to get some sleep, okay?" Google sighs and nods. "Alright... let me know if you need anything." Bing smiles and walks up the stairs quickly, running into his room and locking the door behind him. He sobs quietly while coughing up more and more flowers. Blood pooled beneath him. It was absolutely horrible. If only Google would understand...