31

[ Taeyong | Sicheng | Ten | Johnny | Lucas | Jungwoo | Mark ]

[ In the cafeteria ]

"Why did you give me this?" Ten asks, holding a banana in his hands. He narrows his eyes towards Johnny who was clearly giving him the silent treatment. After all they've been through, this is what he gets? "H—hey, I'm talking to you!"

Raising his eyebrow, Johnny turns to Ten who was busy being cute while having his arms crossed to his chest. It's not like he's ignoring him, okay that's what he's doing, but he has an obvious reason behind this. And that was...

"Nah Ten, don't fall for his act," Lucas says, pointing to Johnny with a smirk. "He's obviously playing with you."

Placing his hand on his chest, Johnny feels offended. "Excuse me, do you know how hard is it to control my thoughts of kissing him?" He snaps, grabbing onto the plastic fork with full force. "I want to give him a wet one!"

Lucas opens up his milk carton and chugs the entire thing down. Well, he should have never asked in the first place. "Okay, I don't want to hear your life story about how much you want to eat his face."

Blushing while covering his hands with his face, Ten kicks Johnny on the knee and sports his usual pout, but this time it sends Johnny into panic mode for being exposed. Damn these hormones! Yeah, it's obviously that.

"H—how can you say this when we're not even officially dating?" Ten whines, staring into Johnny's eyes. "D—do you not like me?"

It was at that moment when Johnny grabbed a hold of his hand and squeezed it tightly causing Ten to release a soft whimper. If Lucas had the opportunity to disappear, he would. Not that he cares, but did they have to do it in front of his milk carton? Gosh!

"You guys are disgusting." Lucas mouths, crinkling his nose at the sight of his best friends getting all emotional over some hand holding. "Go get a room."

"So Ten, do you want to come to hang out at my place after so we can have sex—"

Johnny flinches at the sight of Ten throwing a couple of napkins towards his face. It was so obvious he was just teasing him, but sex was a rather serious topic to Ten. He's trying to save it for the right person and after all this, he's still unsure if Johnny is the right guy. "S—shut up!"

"Wow, I can't wait to see you guys on the dance floor." Lucas gestures, forcing a fake gag out of his mouth. "You're going to get freaky with Ten, right?"

Johnny gives a bro-fist towards Lucas who mouth the words 'booty' before giving his look of approval. Oh yeah, he's totally going to get some of that ass. Although Johnny is not much of a booty guy like Lucas, he still is curious about how his hands will fit on Ten's lovely butt cheeks. "You're officially my favorite friend."

"H—hey, what about me?" Ten frowns, clenching his teeth together. "I thought I was your favorite friend."

Johnny raises his perfectly arched eyebrow and denies everything. It's time he made it clear to Ten about their relationship. Besides, it's not like nobody knows.

Practically the whole school knows about their 'thing' with each other. It's just he's never been the straightforward kind of guy when it came to confessing his feelings. "What are you talking about? You're my boyfriend."

Mouthing a big 'o', Ten blinks. He clears his throat, side-eying Lucas who was sporting his 'not surprised, but totally disappointed face'.

Rolling his eyes, Lucas heaves a loud sigh before getting up from his seat. He swings his book bag over his shoulder and decides to become the supportive friend Ten never had. "I'm telling you this because I care, but he's planning on having sex with you the night after prom."

Ten nervously sweats, gulping at the thought of even—nope, he doesn't want to imagine it! Crossing his arms over his chest, he gets up and rushes out of the cafeteria. How was he going to face Johnny now? And admittedly, he sort of low-key wants that to happen.

-
A/N:
😈 Just one more chapter before P R O M!
Is Lucas finally going to get the—
Is Johnny going to finally have—
Is Mark going to impress Donghyuck with his—
👀 finish the sentence ;)