To Be Bonded With Love (Chapter 8) - Problems in Paradise

Michael and I were going through the day. He has been helping me study for the whole year. His smile was addicting. Whenever I got a problem right in math he would give me a big smile. Watching his radiating white teeth were so appealing.

The teacher was passing out our tests back. This test determines our grade for the semester. There are so many things going through my mind as he comes closer and closer to me passing out the test. All I can think of is the disappointment that I would see on Michaels face is I were to fail this test. I can't let Michael down after he worked so hard to help me.

As I was secluded from the world with my thoughts I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned to see Michael in his assigned seat, next to me, smiling. His teeth are a beacon of shining white reassurance. I looked into his eyes the love melted my heart. It ceased my panic. I kept looking into them and I felt him, his heart, his love, his passion, and his lust. I wanted to cry. I have never seen a look that held so much affection towards me in my life.

I was staring at Michael so deeply that the teacher had to shake me to get my attention.

"Storm, Strom are you okay?" I looked at the teacher. The confusion was there in his eyes. He was wondering what was happening between me and my, essentially beautiful, Michael.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I looked down as he kept moving to the back of the row. I turned over my paper and what I was made me jump and cry and scream. The only thing that could stop me was a kiss from Michael and I know that hasn't happened in a while. As soon as I thought that I regretted it. Why hasn't Michael kissed me lately? I sat back down and I looked at the desk.

We haven't done anything together except sleep together. I mean it literally, just sleeping with contact. It's like he's been avoiding me. Did I do something wrong, why is he behaving like this, does he not love me, and are the look in his eyes that I see and become so mesmerized by be just a lie?

These thoughts brought doubts into my mind. I let a single tear slide down my face. Why could I thing that a great guy like Michael stay with me, an amateur lover who can't do anything right. I am a sad excuse of a boyfriend.

I looked at the score on the test again. All of Michael's hard work paid off, I got a perfect score on the test. I am going to pass the semester. I heard the bell ring barely and I packed up.

After I finished packing all my stuff into my backpack I exited the classroom as quickly as I could. I ran to the basement where I knew I would have some privacy. I crawled into my corner where I come when I want to be alone to thing about something.

I thought for a few minutes. Why would Michael stop kissing me? Why would he stop showing affection to me? God knows that I show him that I love him everyday.

I can name three things that I do for him off the top of my head.

1) ..................................

2) ...................................

3) ..................................

I don't do anything as a boyfriend. I am a shame to him. He tutors me in almost every subject and I don't do a damn thing. I know why he stopped kissing me. He plans to break up with me. Just the thoughts of him saying 'Strom, you don't do anything for me as a boyfriend. I'm breaking up with you.'

My eyes fill with tears, my heart is breaking, my whole body trembling. I soon hear the voice that I really don't want to hear. The very voice that could break me as well as make me happy. The voice that could make me the happiest man on Earth or the saddest man on Earth.