Meeting

[Authors Note: I will be getting help throughout the story with a fellow writer, AnimaProngs! Hope you enjoy!]

{James POV} 

I met Kinder during Science. We were randomly grouped by the Teacher, Mr. Ridgewell. I was grouped with him, our friend Sarah, and a random kid who we didn't really talk to much after. 

As we followed the steps given to us to follow, we talked and we all got to know each other. Kinder was sweet and sorta dorky, and something about him just stuck out to me for some reason. Sarah was sassy and humorous, and she was fun to talk with and I wanted to get to know both her and Kinder better. 

After class, we all walked and went our separate ways... all except me and Kinder. We both took all the same twists and turns to go to our lockers.

We soon found that we were neighbors, aka our lockers were right next to each other.

I knew this was a great way to get to learn more about him. Although I am socially awkward, so that will be great.

Turns out, we both go straight to Algebra after Science. So we both walk over. Our project was a group Science Fair. Basically, we find out what to do and we work on it together whenever we can. Usually, people give each other addresses and plan when to meet up during lunch. We decided to do a project on what color produces the most heat. So on our way there, I ask "Hey Kinder, whats your address? I am free on Wednesday, so if your free on that day, we could meet up." He said we could, and he gave me his house address 526 Tree St, British Columbia. I was excited because I lived a street down.

We went through the rest of school normally, finding out we actually share quite a few classes together. 

After school, we met up and caught up with Sarah who was talking to her boyfriend Stephan before we found her.

We walked home, Sarah parting from us when it came to her turn and Kinder parting from me when we came across his house.

As I walked, I seemed to have a slight skip in my step... I'm super happy, but I have no idea why... I don't know if it's because of how good the day was, or because of making some new friends

I walked in, being greeted by my parents and talking with them about the day. I had dinner and stayed up for a bit afterwards to do homework and to focus on other things. 

After my homework, I checked my clock. It read 12:42 am. I was surprised about how long I took, considering I got home around 3:45 pm. Of course, It wasn't all homework. I did draw my friends and me together because everybody likes my drawings at school. 

I can just tell I feel something for Kinder.

{Authors Note: Anima Prongs(AKA Pansexual Furry Named Prongs): Hey everybody! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Me and TomEdd took turns in writing this chapter so you may notice that the grammar and writing style was changing up from time to time. Next chapter will be Kinder's point of view on that day so be looking forward to that! We will try and update tomorrow as soon as we can! TomEdd1543 (AKA qXPenguinzXp) I really hope you enjoyed and I will finally update the Eddsworld story very, very soon. Make sure you follow AnimaProngs. Thank you again!}