Chpt 1.

G Herbo
"Aye foe what you on?" I asked my brotha Rique "Shid I'm chillin right now, ima see what this lil club hittin fo tonight" he said smoking his wood "Shid ima slide just text in the chat the time, I'm finna ride out n fuck with shorty ass" i said dapping him up.

Slidin around my city i thought back on all the shit i be on and honestly for me to only be 22 Im living my best life. I ain't saying shit all peaches but damn a young nigga livin.

Pulling up to the South side of Chicago i texted shorty letting her know I'm out here.

"Hey baby" she said getting in my car, "wassup, ya peoples home?" I asked as i watched her analyze my new 2018 bmw with wide eyes "This new?" She asked and i smacked my lips cause i ain't come here to be questioned I'm tryina get my dick wet.

"Don't worry bout that bae, Come On lets go upstairs man" i said turning my car off and she rolled her eyes getting out. As she unlocked the door she walked in didn't hold the door she just let it smack me

"Damn bitch! The fuck you on man" i yelled grabbing her arm yanking her up "Nothing" she simply said "Man I'm finna slide out ion got time fa this attitude shit" i said letting her go turning away as she grabbed my shirt pulling me to her room and i bit my lip staring at her ass.

1 hour later

Pulling up to my condo i spotted a big brown box on my door step, i picked it up and soon as i read the label i knew what was up. It was my pack from my Mexican connect out in Jersey that nigga don't give a fuck he a drop it anywhere.

Walking in my house i went to my office and opened the package and there it all was 1,000 Kilo of Cocaine worth about $200mil. I asked tony fa this back in December cause I'm ready to retire from the game and get me a business or businesses and a nice ass bitch to build with, I'm straight now with what i have but i want to be secured and this last pack will get me there.

Ariana
"Girl come on, let's go ouuuuut!" My sister Kelly yelled cause i haven't moved since my boyfriend left for college "Kelly i don't want to" i said pouting eating my chocolate donuts "Please sis" she said and i huffed "Okaaaay but I'm not staying long!" I said getting up as she shrieked calling her friends.

If her friends going then why do she need me? I questioned rolling my eyes finding something to wear. Ever since my boyfriend has went away for college I've been really down and depressed i really miss him. I could've went but i can't afford it so he went without me.

While in the shower i reminisced about him so much, the way he smiled, talked, laughed, and held me was amazing. But all of that went away in just a blink of an eye he promised he'll call everyday but that was a lie, i even tried to drive down to visit but he claims he so busy, so I'm just waiting patiently on him. My sister thinks he's cheating but i don't i understand how busy and hard college can be. Plus i need to work on myself and build my life, I'm living with my parents not doing shit it's time for a change.

After getting dressed and making it to the club we were able to cut the line because of course we some pretty bitches. Looking around it was big and busy in here and i knew i was gonna need some drinks to get me going so i made my way to the bar.

"What can i get you beautiful" the bartender asked "Can i get 3 shots of Hennessy" i said handing him my cash but for it to only be pushed back to me by some nigga "Aye joe make that 6" he said pulling out a wad of 100s paying him "no thank you i can pay for my own" i said mugging him "i didn't ask you that shorty" he said with so much demand in his deep voice and when the shots came he drunk three straight and looked at me "you welcome" he said and walked off.

After taking them 3 shots about 5min later i was feeling it so i went to enjoy myself with my sister and her friends on the dance floor. We were twerking on each other and doing a bunch of bs but it was fun until boo'd up played killing our vibe but niggas started choosin so i went back to the bar watching them dance with them.

"What's up witchu" the same guy from earlier asked while sitting next to me and i rolled my eyes handing him $20 and he looked at me crazy. "Come on man put that shit up" he said smirking "I don't accept anything free so please take it" i said and he shook his head "what's yo name man" he asked and ordered more Hennessy "Ariana, and yours?" I asked watching him take a shot down "Herbo" he simply said pushing a shot to me and i took it down as he watched me closely.

"This my song" i said grinding in my seat as the weekend sounded throughout the club "Come on let's dance" Herb said standing up "Im okay" i said looking away "Again shorty i ain't asking" he said taking my hand pulling me and led the way.

G Herbo
Bringing shorty to a discreet dark spot i watched her closely as she mugged me "Nobody a see us back here" i said and when the beat dropped shorty dropped with it surprising the fuck out of me. Grabbing her waist as she grinded her ass on me slowly and i bit my lip  mesmerized  by her movement and the way her ass kept coming in contact with my dick.

Turning her around i needed to see her face before the song was over so i turned her around and analyzed her. She is innocent i can tell, then fall thru played and she tried to get out of my grip but i held on to her and i don't know what it was but i kissed her slowly and she hesitated but kissed back so i pushed her against the wall picking her up and her legs wrapped around me while we kissed and i went to her neck licking and biting and since she wore this little ass skirt i felt that pussy dripping and i stared at her.

"I have to go" she said quickly fixing herself and hurried off but i needed her number so i followed but lost her in the crowd. "Damn" i said more to myself and made my way to my section.

"Damn foe where you been" Rique asked but i shrugged grabbing my shit "I a catch you tomorrow we got business to handle ima Hit you up" i said dapping him up and dipping out and i went to my car thinking about Ariana. I haven't kissed a girl on the lips in awhile but hers was something else and i want it again.

🗡 Comment & Vote 🗡