The story of how it all started

Yep there's a story Behind this
Nickname "stiley stiles" it was given to me by the originals on my first rescue

I was only 6 years old when I first came encounter with the originals Rebekah niklaus Elijah kol Finn Maxen henrik and freyaThey were out one day as I can remember it I was being taken by someone it was peter hale he wanted something from meBut I ...

Rebekah niklaus Elijah kol Finn Maxen henrik and freya
They were out one day as I can remember it I was being taken by someone it was peter hale he wanted something from me
But I was not about to give up I bit him on the arm and he went off crying only to capture me but who would of thought a team of real family would come to save me I was only 6 they were about 13-19 years old but they were so big when I first saw them I was scared I showed real fear in my eyes and that's when the youngest went up to Peter hale and took him down followed by the others I went to run when the one who was a bit talk and short said "hey son you ok?" I looked up and was him for the first time it was Maxen so I answered back "yeah I'll be fine" he of course didn't believe me but he introduced him self "Well kid I'm Maxen this is henrik rebekah kol Elijah niklaus freya and finn so you don't have to fear anymore" he says and I nodded "thanks for saving me guys" I said and then the youngest girl went over to me "so whats your name kiddo?" And of course i answer back "my name its stiles stiles stilinski" and rebekah said back "I'm rebekah and I go by bex and niklaus is klaus" and I nodded back "Its nice to meet you all" and then she nicknamed me "np stiley stiles" and I was like "the hell?" And that's when they all said "Stiles enjoy your new nickname given by the originals stiley stiles" and I looked at them "DO I LOOK LIKE A GIRL TO YOU GUYS" and they said "your a friend of ours now you will always be called stiley stiles"

That's the story I sure they remember it as well
ThePhyscoMikaelson
TheHomicidalOriginal
TheAntiVampMikaelson
TheBastardMikaelson
TheMikaelsonWitch
TheBabyMikaelson
NoblestElijah
BlondieBex
HappyHomicidalManiac
TheOriginalBlondie
ALSO GUYS I SWEAR TO GOD
DON'T CALL ME STILEY STILES IN THE COMMENTS YOU KNOW IT TICKS ME OFF