July 4

Kara's P.O.V:

Today we were having a barbecue, they whole gang. Lou and his family, my family, Danno and his girlfriend and his kids, Junior, Kamekona, Flippa Jerry, Tani and her brother, Duke and his wife, Adam, and you cannot forget about Eddy. Eddy is our most valuable and important person to be coming. We have lots of people coming over, but they're family. I love them all, even if they all are aloud to spank me, my brother and sister. It was 8:45 AM already, mom and I were putting up decorations, the twins were doing whatever they were doing and Dad was at the store buying drinks and snacks and last minute items. Mom and I were putting up the last decoration when we heard a smash, it sounded like glass. Mom hurts to where the sound came from and saw Kaleb mad and Jenna crying.

"What happened?" She sternly asked.

"Kaleb pushed me and I knocked the table and the glass fell, we're sorry it was an accident." Jenna said softly, while trying to control her tears.

"That's not true! Jenna tripped, I was no where near her to push her." Kaleb protested and threw his arms over his chest. Probably mad that Jenna ratted him out. Kaleb has this thing where he likes to lie to get into worse situations. He won't listen. Jenna is more trustworthy. She lies time to time, very rare, but Kaleb is the complete opposite.

"Who's lying?" Mom asked knowing the correct answer.

"Kaleb" "Jenna" Kaleb and Jenna said at the same time, pointing to each other. I roll my eyes and finish pinning up the red, white, and blue streamers. I put the step later back where it goes and I get on my phone, opening snapchat and taking a picture of the house. I send it to my story. I walk outside and see that mom finished the outside decorations from earlier in the morning since both, mom and dad love to get up so early. It looked nice. Tables and chairs were all sat up and ready to be used. I smiled, it looked amazing! I, once again, open snapchat and take a picture again, sending it to my story saying happy July 4!!! once it was sent I go by the beach and watch the waves crash, it's my favorite thing to do. Eddy came up to me and licked me.

"Hey Eddy! Whatcha doing?" I ask him, even though he won't talk back.

"Do you wanna play?" I ask. His tail wagged very fast, indicating that he did and was very happy and excited. I found one of his toys and threw it, he ran and got it and brought it back. It was a little fight to get it back, but he gave it to me eventually.

"Kara!" I heard my dad yell.

"Yes sir?" I yell.

"Come here, please!" He instructs. I do as he says and go to him.

"Yeah dad?" I ask.

"Can you get the coolers from the basement for me?" He asked.

"Yes sir." I say.

"Thanks, babe," He said. I go into the basement and find the coolers. There were four of them so I had to make two trips, I hate that. I bring up two and give them to dad. I go back and get the other two. I bring them up and hand them to dad.

"Wanna help me fill them up?" He questions.

"Why not?" I said as Eddy ran into the house.

"Hey Eddy, what's up, dog?" Dad said, making me smile. I look at the clock. 10:12 AM. The party started less than an hour. Dad and I filled the coolers with ice and drinks. One cooler was for the adults only since it had beer in it. The other three were for everyone. They had waters, sodas, and juices in the last three.