forty four

yoongi takes umji out to a evening celebration. umji's dress hugs her curves that she has built with so much difficulty. she no longer is the bony girl, too tired to eat or do anything. yoongi can't help but blush when seeing her.

"beautiful as always."

they eat a nice, relaxing dinner, accompanied by live music. the eyes of the two lock together like a puzzle piece. their love for each other has built as well.

yoongi interlocks his hand with hers, leading her out to a private area. they lay on the grass, umji's head across his lap and yoongi's thumb drawing circles on her hand. umji swivles her head around, meeting his eyes once again.

"i don't think i've said this enough, for all the pain i had caused you and your effort to help me,"

"thank you for everything."

yoongi leans forehead, their lips just barely touching. with a calming and raspy whisper,

"i'm just happy that you finally see yourself as i do."

"self love is the most important thing in this entire world."

"because the minute you don't, you will end up destroying yourself."

"and i'm glad i don't have to see you do that to yourself anymore."

yoongi leans in, pressing his soft lips onto her shiny ones, connecting the two together.

he was there to start the journey and now finish the journey, once and for all.

•••

here's the final chapter! I tried a kind of a different style but it is so much easier to write instead of those long chapters. Currently I'm writing a Sowjin book with the same style like this but I won't publish it until I finish which is most likely this week.

I'm really in love with sumji and I don't think I'll ever get over them lmao