19

Y/n's POV

I woke up as I heard my phone ringing. I grabbed my phone in the nightstand and saw my Mom's calling.

She's been calling since yesterday. I sighed and accept the call, so that she will stop.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"Y/n please, come home. I need you" Her voice cracked when she talked.

"Did something happened?" I said and sat in my bed.

"Your Dad and your sister got accident, They want to visit you there because they miss you. But a truck hit your dad's car, both of them bumped their head which lead them to coma" Mom said between her sobs.

"I'm coming" I said and grabbed my purse and went out of the house.

Time skip

I went inside of the house and saw mom sitting in the couch. I walked towards her and sat beside her.

"Mom, it's ok" I said, patting her back. She looked at me and hugged me tight.

"I'm worried, what if they will never wake up?" Mom said as I released the hug.

"They will wake up soon" I said. She wiped her tears and stood up.

"I'm gonna make your favorite food, wait here" Mom said and went to the kitchen.

I sighed and rest my back in the couch.

They are still kind even though i was being a bad daughter/sister to them. It's been a year since I saw Mom.

Her face look getting old but she's still strong. I want to thank them but how? I will do everything so that our family are happy.

I sighed and went to the kitchen. I went to mom and back hugged her.

"I miss you mom" I said as my tears started to fall. Mom faced me.

"I miss you too, my lovely daughter" Mom said. I nod while wiping my tears and released the hug.

I went to the counter and sat patiently while Mom was cooking. She finished cooking when I was still sitting there, staring at her.

"Ah! You scared me. Why are you staring like that. You're scary" Mom said, I giggled at her and help her to put the food in the table.

We ate silently until Mom broke the silence between us.

"Why are you avoiding us since Jihyo came?" Mom said as she stare at me. I looked at mom and put the spoon down since I was about to eat.

"Since Jihyo came I hate it that you cared for her, you buy her things that I don't have. Since then I hate all of you. I ran away from home. I did the things that are not good until I met this girl who were kind and she even provide me her clothes until I was in good attitude until now" I said. Mom nod and put her food beside.

"We looked for you everywhere, until your grandma died in USA, we went there to show some respect. But when we came back your aunt told us that you were still missing. We texted you but you ignore it" Mom said as she starts to think the past. I stood up from my seat and went to mom.

I hugged her until she calmed down herself.

"We got to go. Your dad and your sister have no guide there" Mom said as she put the plates in the sink.

Time skip

We were in the hospital guiding my dad and my sister. Mom was sitting beside dad while me were sitting beside Jihyo.

"Mom how did you find Jihyo? Why did you adapt her?" I asked mom. Mom looked at me and sighed.

"While we were in the company we saw Jihyo roaming around the company so we asked her if she's lost, she said yes and we again asked her if where is her parents but she suddenly cried and said that her parents just left her there so we decided to adapt her" Mom said. I nod as I looked at Jihyo who's laying in the bed.

When I was busy admiring Jihyo I got a text message from Daisy.

Where are you? I'm worried. I heard from Mingyu that you two broke up. Yah?! Where are you? Why did you ran away?

I giggled at the text message and texted her back.

I'm in the hospital right now. Dad and Jihyo got an accident

I sighed and went to the couch and sleep for a while.

--