Hallelujah my ass (sorry this is bad)

He had fucked up. Oh boy how he had fucked up. And this time, he wasn't even drunk or high.

He had just set twitter on fire, just like his notifications. And he seemed to have become one of the trending topics. Sighing, his eyes changed direction to the "moments" twitter had handpicked, and surely, there it was:

'Faithful like or happy accident?' With screenshots of the notifications and the tweet Ryan hadn't deleted, probably because he wanted to look like it didn't matter to him.

With vibration, he turned his attention to the notification that had just popped up on the top of his screen.

He grinned as he ran his hand through his hair, quickly typing back his reply.

"I'm sorry"

"My fans are pressuring me, idk what to say"

"Just be yourself"

Brendon pressed the home button twice to open twitter again, opening a screen to type a new tweet. He quickly typed "Oops" and then the Tweet button.

It was done.

---

It was around 6 PM. Brendon was bored of scrolling infinitely through his Instagram explore page.

"Hey Siri, call Daddy." - He said, this time wanting to call Ryan.

"Of course, Brendon, calling Daddy." - The AI said before the unrealistic voice changed to the phone ringing. After 3 long notes, Ryan finally picked up.

"Hey, Brendon!" - The other said, his tone clearly happy.

"Hey! So, um, I was thinking..."- He stopped mid-sentence to think if this was truly a good idea.

"Yes?"- The voice interrupted his pessimistic thoughts.

"I was thinking if you want to come over?" - Brendon said, dragging his voice.

"Oh." - All of the negative thoughts came back to his head, deeply regretting saying those words out loud - "Yeah! I'd love to! I just need your address" - Ryan giggled. That washed away all the worry he was holding.

"Alright, I'll text ya. See you soon"

"Bye" - Brendon hung up, texting Ryan his address, and afterward running around the house trying to get everything in place. It was still a mess. But it helped.

---

Ryan tip-toed to his closet for 4 minutes ago he was just watching Netflix in his pyjamas, only to be interrupted in his Shadow Hunters marathon. Sighing, he opened the doors and started taking outfits out, only to throw them behind.

"None of these match" - He stared at the pile of clothing on his linoleum floor.

Then he just picked the things on top, some jeans and a simple T-shirt, quickly put them on throwing the rest of the clothes back and headed for his door.

--

A high-pitched sound interrupted Brendon's thought as he quickly paced towards the door. When they both saw each other, their resting lips started to point up, smiles quickly formed.

"Here, make yourself home!" - The younger man said, opening his glass door with one arm, while he extended the other as to welcome the other, who quickly complied.

"Remember the time when..." - Was the start of the question that unraveled multiple others, all using that beginning. It felt like nothing, but hours quickly went by.

However, peace was replaced as Brendon made a mean comment, joking of course.

"You jerk!" - Ryan screamed while giggling and threw himself at the other man who was still seated on the sofa. They laughed while the older man tried to keep the other underneath him. All was going well, until the raven-haired man managed to spin around, both falling off with a loud thud. On the ground, the spinning continued, until suddenly it stopped. Ryan held Brendon by his wrists, the air suddenly awkward.

Both were suddenly startled by the door opening, as they rushed back to their 'sitting on the sofa' positions.

"Am I interrupting somethi" - Sarah said, placing her bag on the closest 'almost a table'.

"Oh, no, in fact, I was just leaving" - Ryan interrupted her mid-speech as he got up "Bye Brendon." - He said turning around and leaving the house.

"Sorry?"

Brendon sighed.

"It's ok."