Chapter 6.

Readers POV:
Of course, I did not care for Elizabeth and yet I dont want to truly marry ciel I just want her out if my life and I will do whatever,it takes to get this stupid blonde out of my life.
A/N: Listen Ik very well some people like Elizabeth, but she likes ciel and I am a ciel fanatic. To me in my eyes ciel in us fangirla and not hers. So I do wish for her death......dont hate me?)
I stand up and excused myself. She was rather getting on my nerves. I thought she knew what I was here for. In the meantime I was planning her death. Why of course, I needed her to stop getting in my way were I could marry sebastion. Although, I had no clue on what to do with ciel. He was close to me, but sebastion was closer. Also, I was more attracted to sebastion. Plenty, of hate was towards Lizzie and ciel knew that I despised the blonde creature. Also, he loved her and thought of me as a friend so I have to go yandere this one time off someone I had no interest for. Queens orders I might say.

I just finished the ideas for Lizzie death to look like a accident. So I went down stairs to were she was and brought her to the front entrance were I had set it up for her to trip and fall and this gave me a chance to slash her. So as I thought she skipped and missed the fall incident and I failed. I cut some off her hair off though. She looked at me fightend and ran out the manor doors. I quickly turned into my cat and caught up, turned back into human and slashed her back. She fell and crawled to a tree.

"My, my, a lady should not have of crawl." I purred innocently as I seen her shake.

I take my hand and make my thump cat nail come out, and put it against her neck. It drew blood.

"Lady Elizabeth, im afraid the queen said to eliminate everything in my way that makes ciel wanna marry you. Your disgusting and pink is such  a ugly color on you. Your bad a fashion choices and your voice is annoying. It give me the most terrible migraine. The way you stare at me when im around ciel, makes me disappointed. To know you despised me and yet when the time came to,kill me you were defenles. I hope you proud."

I told her the truth and cut her through with my pointer finger. She was weak. I knew she wielded a sword...but she was weak. Im a demon so it did not matter anyways. Like she did not matter either.

I walk away from the dead corpse. Walking back to the beautiful Phantomhive manor. I wonder what ciels reaction would be. He ahouldnt care. He should care for me. Not that I cared. I just wanted to get this over with so I could love Sebastion. He was the one I had my eyes on after all.

Lizzies death was so sudden no body suspected me at all and nor did Ciel. His reaction was priceless. He just lost everyone he cared about. Ugh. Poor ciel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
It was raining and I hate the rain. So I had sebastion next to me with my cat ears and I was next to him asleep. Yes. I wanted him to love me back. I wanted to be with him, but his feeling were only for my ears and tail, that belong to a cat.

Why am I not good enough?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know short chapter. Longer one will be updated on Saturday!!!
Bye now!!

Words: 640