Chapter 5

Your POV:

The pink bundle ran past us like the speed ok light and tackled Ciel down. He grunted and up. Lady Elizabeth still hanging on him.

Elizabeth! Ciel shouted, and she did a pouty face. I hated that pouty face.

"Ciel! Call me Lizzie!"

"Yes, Lizzie."

Sebastian was standing beside me and whispered, meet me out in the garden after I bring Bo~Chan his tea.

I gulped and nodded my head while he just smirked and stood straight like nothing happened.

Ciel went to his study and Elizabeth followed.
Sebastian went to get the tea then served it. I was in my room currently and could see the garden form my window. I saw Sebastian walk out and picked up a...

Can you guess?

Can you?

Okay I will tell you.

A black cat.

I moan I annoyance. I pick my dress up of the color and start to walk down the stairs really fast.
I did not, I repeat did not want him to molesting that cat.
I quickly came out the garden doors. Sebastian noticed and looked up at me.

My, my, what do we have here? Want me to pet you to?

No! I quickly reply to him trying to hide my blush but it failed and i ended up being picked on after because of that. When it came to picking on someone Sebastian dose a good job at it. Literally.
I mean, I did have feelings for Sebastian and I be live if anyone tried to stop me they would practically, end up dead.
I loved him and I think he likes me. I stuck my cat ears out and my tail.

Sebastian's POV :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She stuck her ears and tail out. For me.
I snapped out of my thought and looked in her E/C eyes. They were beautiful. I felt like the happiest demon when I was or am with her.
Although we have minor issues.
Ciel likes her
Alois likes her
Claude likes her...
Don't get me started on the undertaker.
Grell was jealous as ever and he wanted me to himself.
I wanted to hug Y/N.
kiss Y/N...
And I wanted her to be mine only so I did what had to be done.
Mark her.

Your POV:

Before I knew it I felt to pair of hands grip my waist, and pull me forward. He was so tall. I went to his chest and not Even to the center all the way yet.
He bent down and kissed me. I was in shock and couldn't move I also had this lump in my throat the prevented me from speaking and rejecting his sudden outburst. He moved to my neck and there left a bruise.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh! I wanted to scream and throw pillows at him, then again you love him so it did not bother me that much. Just a hug, a kiss, and a hickey.
Not my favorite time or place for this romantic fantasy i thought.
Time skip to dinner

Lizzie was staring bolts into me like I did something wrong- she honestly scared the crap out of me because she can fight, her grip is strong and well, she is derived on the love of ciel.

I cough and try to stay clear of the awkward silenced, I knew I was in her seat but she owned nothing . She did not come before me. I am and is way more important to anyone in this house hold. Lets just try to get rid of her...

Shall we?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 594