first day

i like listening to music while reading sooo i have a song to the side for ya guyysss

Tuesday came sadly quick, before then I've been spending as much time as i can outside the pack house, using the excuse of meeting with the red-howlers when the beta comes around asking where I'm going.

i haven't seen Conall in a while and for that I'm grateful, what I'm not so grateful for is Tuesday, and how Tuesday means school.

I'm already showered and dressed with a few hours to spare. my outfit consist of something simple, a black and white romper with white converse, how he knew my size is beyond me.

walking down the stairs with my backpack around my shoulders, i pull my hair to one side and grip onto the railing to jump up and slide down the rest of the way.

considering its five in the morning its not so surprising to find I'm the only one in the kitchen, grabbing an apple i head out the door.

nodding my head in recognition to the territory guards i pass them and head towards the woods ignoring the questions for where it is I'm heading. i can tell they don't trust me,i don't blame them, its rare for a rouge to be let in a pack for this suspicions rose like wild fire and me being me they assumed i held the match.

after I'm a good distance away from the pack house and village i make a sharp turn and jog to the center of town.

"took you long enough." his soft voice rung.

"I'm here aren't i?" i tease.

grabbing me into a bear hug i slip my hands around his tiny yet fit waist.

"i missed you" he confessed.

"i know, I've been busy lately couldn't visit." i apologize.

"I've heard your associated with the dark shadow pack." his voice turning hard.

"they've got information about my mum and dad, i cant live knowing i turned down an opportunity like this." i try and get him to understand.

"threaten the information out of them, you've been taught better then this." he argues.

"i know, i just don't know what it is, its like i know their alpha from some were and i cant find myself to kill him.." my words trailing off.

"you sound pathetic, life is hard you just have to be tougher, whatever this is that you feel for him you got to push to the side to get what you want, what you deserve."

"i don't have feelings for him hunter, and its not just the weird vibe about him hes stronger then i had thought he would be, he hasn't even had proper training and he managed to catch me off guard."

"he has the blood of an alpha, its common, you should know this already."

"no no no" i say frustrated shaking my head. " at the age of sixteen i spawned with an alpha, bigger and older than him, it was easy i saw all of his moves coming and going, this was the first time i was taken back i cant just let that slide, hunter out of all people you should know this,"

" Meadow, hes not just an alpha hes an alpha of the biggest and power fullest pack in the U.S, i taught you that the youngest and strangest people can be the ones full of surprises"

nodding my head in defeat we part ways.

hunter was the one who had found me, his wife passed not to long ago, Marcus reminds me of her, tough when needed but a softy at heart.

i would visit them about every few days, I've never learned their names simply because they believe a name shouldn't be how people remember them, their stories and personalities should be what lives on, not a name.