A haughty grin etched across his features. "There you go. That's what I've been dying to hear," he declared, pumping his fingers at a quicker pace. Leilani moaned both at the pleasure and the sound of his voice that did nothing but turn her on more. "What do you say we skip the house tour and go straight to the bedroom?"

As much as Leilani wanted him to continue, she liked the idea of being with him in her bed more. "Sounds good to me," she murmured, biting her lip upon losing the euphoric feeling of Calum's fingers. Slowly, she slid to her feet and adjusted her bra as well as her leggings. Her eyes met Calum's, and Leilani blushed at the sight of him with his fingers in his mouth. She bashfully offered her hand to him and he took it, following her upstairs.

"Nice room," Calum commented as they stepped into the large room, eyes drawn to her king-sized bed covered in a burgundy duvet.

Leilani pulled down her leggings and kicked them off a millisecond prior to him peering over at her. She smiled cheekily and crossed her arms over her chest, peeling her sweatshirt off. "Thanks. You going to get undressed?" She inquired as she stood in front of him in her matching underwear.

Calum lifted his hand to the back of his shirt and pulled it off by the neck, revealing his structured abdomen. He then proceeded to unbutton his pants, sliding them down with extra effort needed to remove the tight fabric around the ankles. His bulge was prominent through his boxer briefs, begging to be freed from the confines of the clothing article.

"Lay down," Leilani instructed, nodding toward the bed.

His brows rose. "Hm, I like a girl in charge."

She fought a grin that ultimately found its way onto her face. "Just lay down, fucker."

"Wow, your pet names turn me on," Calum mocked as he stepped over to the bed and laid down on the mattress, making himself comfortable by the array of pillows. He lifted his arms to rest behind his head and smiled.

Leilani tugged down her panties prior to climbing on the edge of the mattress, the fabric laying discarded on the plush carpet. Gradually, she shuffled forward on her knees until she straddled his hips, toying with the waistband of his briefs momentarily. Then she gathered her soft locks to one shoulder before reaching behind her and unlatching her bra. It fell down her arms until her left hand enclosed around a strap and threw the undergarment to the floor.

Calum took in the length of her body under the bright light of her room with lustful eyes. "Fuck," he uttered quietly, moving his hands to slide up the curve of her waist. "You're so sexy."

Leilani giggled and leaned down, pressing their lips together roughly. His tongue prodded the inside of her mouth, brushing against hers in a way that had her contemplating what it could do elsewhere.

Another time, she told herself, finding the waistband of his briefs once again. In one swift motion, Leilani pulled away from his lips and tugged the fabric down his legs.

Now that they were both naked, Leilani took a moment to admire his figure, a figure that, while not anything spectacular, managed to have her thighs quivering. Calum had large, muscular biceps and legs, a beautiful abdomen with a solid structure, and, behind layers of clothing, a very impressive package. She couldn't claim to know many traits about his personality, but the physical aspects were more than enough at the moment.

"You gonna do something or are you just going to stare?" Calum taunted, tongue poking out to wet his plump lips.

"Don't act like me staring doesn't inflate your ego," Leilani retorted, shifting forward slightly.

"Oh it doe-" He hissed in pleasure amongst his sentence at the feeling of her hand wrapped around his half-erect length. "Fuck, baby."

The pet name encouraged her, and she leaned down, wrapping her lips around his dripping tip. A grunt escaped the back of Calum's throat as Leilani took more of him in her mouth, cheeks hollowing out instinctively. She hadn't given a proper blowjob in forever so her gag reflex triggered after a moment, causing her to pull back just an inch and readjust. A few more movements of her lips along his length had Calum fully erect and throbbing at the contact. His hands were deep within her hair, tugging each time his tip touched the back of her throat.