(This is her dream sauna)

In the stands

Kiji was crying tears of joy, "SHE IS SO RIGHT! I LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH!." Kiji leaned over the railing and yelled, "HONEY! YOU BETTER ASK THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND THIS INSTANT! I WANT TO GO TO HER SAUNA AND GET TO KNOW YOUR FUTURE WIFE!" Everyone sweat dropped. "Oh boy..."

In the arena

Honey blushed after hearing what Kiji yelled at him. But he will make that statement true. Right now. Mitsuru put the game on pause for an intermission I guess you can say. Everyone is now talking to one another and mingling. All except two.

Honey and Chloe.

They were standing right in front of each other, looking into each others eyes with all the love in the world. Honey got on one knee and held Chloe's hand. "Chloe, ever since I laid eyes on you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. You are the light of my life, the queen to my king. You complete me in every single way like a puzzle." Chloe started to tear up, tears of happiness and love.

Honey continued his beautiful speech, "what I'm trying to say is, Chloe. Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend? I'm not doing this because Kiji said to from the stands, I'm doing it because I want to. So, what do you think?" Chloe was now crying like Seitarou when her and her 4 inmate friends make fun of him.

Chloe nodded rapidly and jumped into Honey's arms. Honey got up before she could tackle them to the floor and picked her up by the waist and swung her around lightly in happiness. Chloe kept kissing his face: his nose, his forehead, his cheeks, his jaw, and his neck. But then she got to his lips. Chloe's always been a bold person and never shied away from making the first move on a guy.

But with Honey, she actually felt kinda shy. So she hesitated to kiss his lips, Honey took this as a sign of shyness and smiled gently. He lifted her chin up with his thumb and index finger and planted his soft lips on her plump ones. Chloe moaned into the kiss, closed her eyes, and wrapped her arms around his neck and tugged at his hair lightly. That made Honey softly grunt into the kiss.

Chloe pulled away from the kiss before it gets to heated. But she can't say she'll stop later. ;)

They panted as the kiss broke, looking into each others hazy eyes that were filled with lust, love and happiness. "I completely forgot to ask you when we first met, what is the color of your panties that your wearing?" Chloe giggled with a blush. She took her arms from around Honey's neck and slightly pulled her short hot pants down.

Chloe looked at him through her eye lashes and spoke in a sultry voice, "purple lace sweetie~" Honey had a nosebleed and blushed 10 times hard. Then he asked another question, "and what is the color and size of your bra?" Chloe pulled her crop top up and showed him when nobody was looking.

"It's purple lace to with a little white bow in the middle. And for your other question." She leaned in close to Honey's ear, "I'm a DD, pushing an E~" Honey once again fell over with a bigger nosebleed than last time. He was on the floor, twitching and drooling, little images of purple bras and panties swirled around his head. Chloe giggled and helped him up, kissing his lips so he will snap out of his lingerie daze.