Liar PT.2 (final)

It has been 5 months since my termination from Bighit and my mind could not still wrap around any of it I have never done drugs in my life! So why would he say that! Many fans were shocked by the announcement of my departure from Bighit and wished me nothing but the best in my future and I was grateful for that, it was difficult at first I shadowed into myself refused to see anyone, didn't eat main meals and no longer had the smooth arms I once had now covered in ridges but then after 2 months I changed.

Maybe you could call it a sudden burst of happiness but I started to feel happy again like my life was getting back on track I started eating main meals and getting myself back to how I used to be with weekly therapy sessions which were useful and the boys....well.

I haven't spoke to them at all since that day I left Bighit and from what I've seen and heard the boys have been laying low no interviews, fan meets, photoshoots! nothing! So I have no idea what's going on with them and I won't lie I miss them but things happen for a reason I guess.

It feels like Yesterday I moved my stuff out the dorm where i shared my first meal, heartbreak,roomate and moved back into my old apartment Just down the road from Bighit I smile to myself remembering when my dad bought me this apartment shortly after I debuted with the boys when a loud knock was heard at the door.

"What are you doing here !" I laugh as two dear friends of mine appear outside my door " Well we figured you needed some company!" The huffing and puffing of my dearest friends Woosung (The rose) and Hwasa (Mamamoo) from walking up the several fli...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What are you doing here !" I laugh as two dear friends of mine appear outside my door " Well we figured you needed some company!" The huffing and puffing of my dearest friends Woosung (The rose) and Hwasa (Mamamoo) from walking up the several flights of stairs "This is a nice place you got Evie" Hwasa projects as she places her bag on the table "Thanks" I Smile back at her as Blossom sets up house on the sofa.

"How you holding up?" Woosung's Concerned voice asks "I'm ok I guess" I laugh "And thanks for coming to keep my company" I smile as they both pull me into a hug "Feels just like the old times" Woosung laughs "Indeed it does" As our laughter fills the air of the tiny apartment Blossom barking along with us however the moment was short lived as the ringing of my mobile phone echoed throughout the house a number I
know to well revealing itself as I swipe and answer it.

"Hello Evie this is Bang PD I have something I would like to say to you"
_______________________________________

"What are the chances of her forgiving us?" Jin jokes in order to lighten the mood as we all sit inside the dorm our nerves trying to lighten the mood "Well it's Evie so it can go two ways You either get really sympathetic Evie or you get I am going to shout and scream then cry at you Evie because you were out of line" V jokes as I think back to when Bang PD called us into his office.

"I'm sorry to call you here so late boys" Bang PD apologises the time reading 2 in the morning "It's fine PD none of us have been sleeping since....Evie left" My voice speaking for the others "Yeah I figured that Namjoon which is why I called you all here?" He smiles our confused faces obvious "The police apologised but after further Investigation and An eye witness statement Evie was proven innocent this culprit had striking resemblance to Evie though" He finishes "WAIT so your telling us that Evie is Free to come back?" My voice having signs of hope "Yes she is" and the next few seconds were a blur as hugs and tears were shed between us our exhausted bodies finally getting some happiness.

The sound of the front door opening snapped me out of my dream like state as we saw a beautiful girl with long black hair and a smile worth Every penny I have holding a black suitcase I know all to well... Evie was home.

"I HATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH I MEAN YOU IGNORED ME FOR SO MANY WEEKS I FELT SO LOW ABOUT MYSLEF THAT SELF HARM WAS MY ONLY WAY OUT AND THEN YOU BELEIVE SOMETHING AS STUPID AS THAT! AND YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO TEXT OR CALL I FELT SO ALONE AND SO AFRAID!" Evie screams at the top of her lungs tears streaming down her eyes as our hearts all break into a thousand pieces.

And without even another seconds thought Yoongi walks over to her and looks her straight in the eyes and pulls her into a hug as tears stream down all of us and it was at that moment in time that despite all the arguments, fights, little squabbles and disagreements we may have Bangtan sonyeondan will always come back to eachother,

why? You ask well the answers simple

We need eachother more than we realise In this world as tomorrow is never promised because were BTS and that's that.

_______________________________________

The 8th member of BTS (Completed).जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें