Christmas of Seventh Year

A quick note before we start, PLEASE READ!

So, I've been noticing that I left a lot of things out recently, so for the next week or so I might be adding chapters in the middle of others just to include some details and such that are sort of important to the story? Uh, like this chapter is Sirius' motorbike that I forgot about. I was reading a bunch of Marauder lore and stuff and learned that the bike wasn't given to Sirius after Hogwarts but in 1977. I couldn't find the exact day and month, so I just let Abigail surprise him with it on Christmas in their last year. And if that's wrong, *shrugs shoulders* eh. It's fanfiction. Also, another thing, the new additions might be a bit more well written than like all of the other chapters because they were written way more recently, so just a heads up if the grammar and descriptions and stuff are better than usual. Or I might be overestimating my progress with writing and this might be the same as the other chapters. Anyway, *steps off the soap box* enjoy! ;3

~ December

On Christmas, Abigail had gotten everyone presents. They weren't as big as the ones she had previously given, mostly because she didn't actually have a lot of time to do it. Azrael had been asking Abigail for help constantly, but she didn't want to get involved in anything. If she did, that would make Hogwarts an enemy of angels and demons alike. But enough of that, onto the gifts. She had gotten all of the Marauders sweaters, each representing something about them. James' had red and gold one with a stag and doe kissing with a dotted heart made up with all of the Quidditch balls that would fly around the sweater whenever he and Lily kissed. Peter got one of a rat sitting on a throne - she realized early on that he had confidence issues, so she hoped this would sort of help, but he ended up reacting differently than she had expected. After a few seconds, though, he gave her a shaky smile and accepted it. Anyway, Remus' sweater had a stag, wolf, black dog, rat, and another wolf sitting in the middle of all of them, all of which would move around the sweater whenever he felt down, a gift which Remus promptly teared up at and brought Abigail into a hug. Sirius' sweater was much like James' with a black dog and grey wolf kissing with a heart above them made up of a bunch of band symbols - AC/DC lightning bolt that would strike down from the neck of the sweater, Pink Floyd prism that would shoot a rainbow burst of light at anyone who looked at the symbol, fallen angel for Black Sabbath that would flap his bat-like wings occasionally, a low-key beetle for The Beatles, red lips and tongue for The Rolling Stones, an angel with feathered wings for Led Zeppelin that would also occasionally beat it's wings, a skull with a lightning bolt on a blue and red background for Grateful Dead, a penguin for Fleetwood Mac that would sometimes take off its tophat in a flourish, and a star in a circle for Rush that would spin around every few minutes.

In addition to this for Sirius, she also got him his most prized possession...his motorbike. It had a large engine, duel cylinders that blew into one exhaust pipe, had a kickstart, and also a sidecar. This was how that whole thing went down:

"Siri, one more gift for you, Love!" Abigail said as she barged into the boy's dorm room. They all turned to her with raised eyebrows, as she seemed to be out of breath. "Well? Come on, then! All of you tossers!" She suddenly left, prompting all of the Marauders to practically throw themselves out of their beds - where they had been looking through their chocolates and candy from their other friends - and run after the angel down the stairs. They followed her all the way to the Quidditch pitch, where she told them all to cover their eyes before she led them out onto the grassy field.

"I swear if it's a dragon or something..." James said jokingly, making Sirius laugh.

"No, no! It's awesome and I'm totally going to brag about this. Ok...open your eyes!" As soon as they did, she stepped aside to reveal the black motorbike. Sirius stood there in shock for a full...two minutes, his mouth hung open as the other Marauders 'ooed' at it. He suddenly looked up, locking eyes with James. They seemed to have a silent conversation before nodding. She briefly wondered what they just did, but was interrupted by the giant that is her boyfriend tackling her in a hug. The others promptly did the same, forming a dogpile on top of her as she laughed.

After that, she invited all of them to come over to her house for Christmas - where they would finally get to meet her parents. On the train ride back to Kings Cross Station, James and Sirius seemed to be giggling the whole time while Remus and Peter were understandably scared. Abigail was mostly confused but kept getting distracted by Sirius' kisses. She was starting to think that he didn't want her to ask questions, but she let it slide.

When they got to the platform, they got all of their luggage and got off the train. The Marauders all looked to Abigail as she surveyed the area, her eyes finally lighting up with excitement as she spotted the black-haired man in an all black suit, black tie and undershirt, and black dress shoes standing beside a woman with dark brown hair, blue jeans, black combat boots, a plain white shirt, black trenchcoat, bandages around her hands and arms to cover the angelic runes riddling her skin, and finally a shiny gold scarf. She had several rings on her fingers, a very prominent gold and green one on her left ring finger.

"That's them! Come on!"