Chapter 7

Hello peoples I'm sooo sorry I haven't updated in forever, I've been working on school work before I have to go to school which is stupid, I know, anyway I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Love ya.

Tae's  P.O.V

When I finally got back to the dorm I probably looked like the biggest idiot ever. I had the hugest smile on my face, basically I looked as if I'd been doing drugs. "I'm baaaaack" I yelled as I started heading up to my room. "Hey kookie" he looked up at me, "where the fuck were you Jin just questioned all of us thinking that we killed you or something, you could have told one of us you were going out." "Well shit I'm fucked" I headed downstairs to tell Jin that I wasn't dead. "Seokjin" his head turned sharply towards me "Oh well then, look who finally decided to come home. After what. 4 HOURS why couldn't you tell anyone where you were." I felt really bad he seemed genuinely scared and worried about me. "I'm sorry I just thought I would've been out or an hour but I lost track of time." I explained. I didn't want to tell him about Y/n just yet because he'd probably keep telling me it's not safe to date anyone yet, and the press will be breathing down my neck and shit like that. "Well I guess it's ok now that I know you're safe, but next time text me if you're going out." He smiled at me and walked away. I can see where he's coming from though but I can't help myself, I've never met someone quite like Y/n.

Y/n's P.O.V

Just as my eyes started to close I heard my text tone go off. "Who could be texting me this late at night" I groaned and reached for my phone. 

Tae💕: Hewwo

Y/n: What the hell it's 2 a.m

Tae💕: I just wanted to talk to you baby boy 😕

Y/n: Sorry I'm just a bit tired 

Tae💕: Oh well I just wanted to text you to ask when and if you're  going back to America

Y/n: Oh well I kinda dropped out 

Tae💕: 😱😱😱 Y/n 

Y/n: I know, I don't really know what I'm going to do. I guess I could go back to YouTube 

Tae💕: You did YouTube????

Y/n: Yeah I actually used to do gaming videos but they were terrible 

Tae💕: Well that sounds really cool you should do it again I could help get you started I have plenty of money

I smiled widely he was being so adorable. I guess it wouldn't be that bad of an idea if I got the right material and got really good at it I could make a good amount of money. 

Y/n: I might think about it but I'm very tired I have to go to sleep. Night Tae Tae😘

Tae💕: Night baby boy I'll text you tomorrow