RWBY Chibi Episode 20

Double Trouble

In the Beacon common room, Blake stands perfectly still and stares blankly at nothing in particular. A rather dejected-looking Ruby walks over.

Ruby: Hey, Blake. Man, I'm so bummed. I think I crashed and burned on that test today. How did you do?

Blake doesn't answer or move, her eyes still staring ahead blankly. After a couple seconds of total silence, Ruby becomes more chipper and her face brightens up.

Ruby: You know what? You're right. In the long run, one test is no big deal! I'll do better next time! Thanks, Blake!

Ruby walks off cheerfully. In walks Jaune Arc, looking equal parts optimistic and determined.

Jaune: Whoo! I'm gonna do it! I'm finally going to propose to Pyrhha! *Hesitantly* I think... I dunno... Maybe? Uh, what do you think, Blake?

Blake still doesn't respond in any way. After a couple seconds of total silence, Jaune's eyes widen in horror.

Jaune: Oh my gosh, you're right! What was I thinking?! That would've... That would've been a disaster! You know, I feel like you really "get" me. Thanks, Blake! I guess I just need to gather up more confidence.

Jaune skips off cheerily. Later, Weiss strolls into the room, casually humming a tune. She locks eyes with Blake and adopts a defensive, angry expression, with her hands on her hips.

Weiss: Huh? What? Why're you looking at me like that? Blake? Is it... Is it that thing I did? *Le gasp* How did you find out about that!? You can't tell anyone! Look, I'll make it worth your while! A lifetime supply of tuna! Deal?

Blake continues to stare blankly and not respond.

Weiss: Oh, you're good. Very good.

Weiss walks off defiantly. Moments later, another Blake walks over, revealing the first Blake to actually be a shadow clone created by her Semblance.

Blake: Oh, there you are.

Blake dispels the clone with a touch of her hand, and it vanishes into thin air in a flash of black.

Blake: It's always weird when these shadow clones don't vanish.

Ruby, looking rather content and cheerful, greets Blake again.

Ruby: I feel so much better! You're the best!

Ruby walks away as Blake looks at her quizzically.

Weiss walks back into the room, pushing a box full of canned tuna. She kicks a can of tuna and it rolls over and settles at Blake's feet.

Weiss: You're the worst.

Blake: What's going on?

Weiss storms off, leaving Blake with her box of tuna and a great deal of confusion.

Jaune ambles in.

Jaune: Oh. My. Gosh. Blake, I have so many girl problems, good thing you're such a great listener!

Jaune ambles away. Blake looks at him in total confusion.

Blake: I...