RWBY Chibi Episode 7

Jaune Experiments

Team JNPR are gathered outside the dorm rooms, about to go to practice, when Jaune compares all their weapons, finding his own lackluster as it's just a plain sword.

Nora: Time for Practice!

Jaune hesitates, feeling like his weapon isn't as impressive

Jaune: Uh, you guys go ahead. I'm gonna grab something from the room.

As the team leave, Jaune sneaks into team EBNY's room. Upon noticing their weapons left laying around, he gasps in awe before thinking up a devilish idea

Jaune: I mean, it's not like they're using them.

He then finds Noa's giant ink pen, Bridgette's cane/spear, Yinova's double bladed lightsaber and Elijah's watch. Jaune first grabs Bridgette's cane.

Jaune: Hmmm...What is this supposed to do? Am I supposed to smack people with this?

He waves it around but finds nothing. He sighs and throws it but that extends the spear blade and Jaune gasps as it gets stuck to the wall. Jaune gets it out and begins poking the air with the spear-cane hybrid. He then goes for Noa's inkpen and tries drawing something in the air, it comes out like an ink blob with a fist on the top of his head. It punches Jaune in the nuts before going back into the pen, Jaune holds his crotch from the pain. He gets angry and kicks the pen, making all the ink fall out. Jaune then grabs Yinova's light saber but he can't find how to activate it so he gives up. He then puts on Elijah's watch and presses a button.

Watch: INTRUDER!!! INTRUDER!!! THIEF!!! THIEF!!!

Jaune panicks and takes off the watch quickly and runs off. He hides behind a corner as EBNY runs inside of their dorm.

Elijah: WHO TOUCHED NAVY?!?

Noa: WHO DARED TOUCH MY PEN?!? I WILL PERSONALLY SEND THEM TO THE NINTH CIRCLE OF HELL!!!!

Jaune gulps and slowly walks away with his own sword.

Prank Wars and Introducing JiJi!

A bucket of water is seen above team RWBY's room door, Weiss walking in and getting soaked, much to her annoyance. The other's pop out, laughing in amusement.

Yang: Got her!

Ruby: Ice water for the Ice Queen!

The next day, the same bucket is above the door, only with all but Weiss about to enter the room. Moments before the door opens, the water is frozen solid.

Ruby: So I said, "Now that's a kata~"

Before she can finish her sentence, the bucket slams into the back of Ruby's head and she's knocked unconscious. Blake and Yang are shocked at the sight.

Yang: Oh my gosh!

Blake: Ruby!

Weiss suddenly springs out, smirking, the entire thing a terribly thought out revenge prank. She, however, thinks it's great.

Weiss: Ha! Now that's ice water!

Yang: Weiss, I think she's concussed!

Weiss: I think she's pranked, is what she is!

Y/N: WEISS!!!!

Weiss: *Scared* Uh-oh.

Y/N is suddenly in the room with what looks like a chibi, female version of Jotaro next to him.

Weiss: Please don'r hurt me!

Y/N: Oh I won't. My friend JiJi will.

Weiss: Uh-

JiJi: Star Platina! The World!

Time stops and she walks to Weiss.

JiJi: Sore o yaru. (Do it.)

Star Platina flies to Weiss and punches her over and over at blinding speeds.

Star Platina: ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!

Time flows and Weiss gets launched out the window from all the punches as the rest of RWBY is wide-eyed, except Ruby who is still out cold.

JiJi: *Happy sigh* Watashi wa hito o utsu no ga daisuki. (I love punching people.)

She walks off with her hands in her jacket pocket while Y/N carries Ruby bridal style to the infirmary.

Arcade Games

The camera pans over a wall of various arcade game posters, such as "Shoot the targets!" and "Whack-A-Grimm", before leading to the door of an arcade. Several of the main characters are thrown out, their weapons having clearly been used on the games. The owner angrily grumbles and slams the door shut. Nora, however, stands up and is clearly angry.

Nora: Excuse me!

The door opens, a comically oversized teddy bear lobbed onto her head, balancing perfectly. As the door slams again, Nora smiles.

Nora: Thank you!

Leaving her friends in a pile on the floor, she gleefully waddles off with her prize atop her head.