Chapter 1

Beacon Hills High. Oh how I hate the place with such a passion. No, not just the high school, but the town in general. It absolutely sickens me how it's a stereotypical high school where every girl dreams of being popular, and every boy wishes they were the mvp of the team. And on top of that nothing ever happens in the town. It's simple and boring, the epitome of something bad. However, I don't necessarily think this place is going to stay boring for long. I have a sinking feeling in my gut that something bad is going to happen soon. I'm just not sure what it is yet.

      Walking down the bleak and dreary halls of Beacon Hills high school, I am instantly reminded of why I hate this place. Looking around at the hideous lockers, I see the populars, which include Lydia Martin, her boyfriend Jackson Whittemore, and the rest of their jock crew. They have, from the start, made my high school career absolutely terrible. So terrible that not even my own brother, Scott McCall, will even talk to me. Or even his annoying best friend Stiles Stilinski. No, his name is not really Stiles; however, his real name is supposedly super unpronounceable so therefore no one knows what it is.

     As I walk past "the populars," I try my very best to go unnoticed, but of course, Monday just seems to have other plans for me.

     "Well well well, look what we have here," announces Jackson to the group. " A little McCall, fat and ugly as always." His friends surrounding him laugh and giggle as though the joke is the funniest thing in the world.

     Breathe. Just Breathe.  I have been saying that to myself since the beginning. Since the very beginning when the bullying started. To be completely honest, I have no clue as to why they started bullying me in the first place. I mean I have always felt out of place in Beacon Hills. How could I not, especially with everyone acting as though I don't exist.

     Jackson continues to taunt me as I walk down the hallway, complaining about how I'm not responding to his stupid comments. I know for a fact that what he says about me is untrue. I'm not drop dead gorgeous or anything but I am most certainly not ugly. Also, I know for a fact that I am not fat. I actually go to the gym every day and am a personal female trainer there. The gym is the one place where I actually matter, and people don't pretend that I'm not there.

       As I finally reach my locker, I quickly open it and grab my English textbook. For whatever reason, I have always had English first throughout my entire high school experience. It is partially a good thing, and partially a bad thing. English has always been my passion though, so it had never been too bad. It's just that I have always had that class with my twin, Scott, and of course Jackson and Lydia. So in other words, English is a literal hell for me when the teacher doesn't pay attention to what is going on. 

     After gathering all that I need from my locker for class, I head for the English room. Upon my entrance, the teacher, Mrs. Gentry, greets me.

     "Analiyse McCall! I have been excitedly awaiting your arrival. I have heard so much about you." Mrs. Gentry had obviously heard about me from the other teachers which makes me both happy and scared at the same time. Since she has heard so much about me, she probably expects a lot from me. I just hope I live up to her expectations. Unlike my brother Scott, I actually pay attention in school, so I believe that I can do it.

     "Thank you Mrs. Gentry, I am extremely excited as well. I won't let you down." I reply with just as much enthusiasm. At least I hope I don't let her down.

     I take my seat at the very front of the classroom, so that I have no distractions while Mrs. Gentry teaches and wait patiently for everyone else to arrive. I would much rather that no one else arrive but I cannot always have my way.

     Lydia and Jackson enter first, heading towards the back like always. But of course passing my on the way so that they can send some rude remarks my way. I ignore them and continue on sitting quietly facing forward. When I was younger, my mom taught me that you should never give the bully the satisfaction of letting them know that they hurt you.

     What's ironic is that was before she basically became a bully herself. She hasn't spoken to me in years, acting as if Scott is her only child and I of course don't exist. I want to move out soon, but since I'm only a sophomore in high school, there's not much I can do.

     As time starts to get closer to the bell ringing, I start rummaging through my bag to take out what I need. Just as I'm setting my textbook and notebook on my desk, my brother and Stiles come barreling in, acting as weird as usual. They take seats close to the middle continuing on their conversation and then finally the the bell rings.

     Class begins and then a few minutes later the principal comes in with a new student.

      "Class this is our new student, Allison Argent, please make her feel welcome." He announces. Allison walks over and takes a seat behind my brother, she looks really nervous and a little overwhelmed but I try not to pay too much attention. She's just going to be another person to pretend I don't exist.

      After Allison sits down class continues on normally, but out of the corner of my eye, I see Scott do soemthing strange. He turns around and hands her a pen?

     Did she ask him for one? I don't remember seeing her speak to anyone.? 

     I really shouldn't be worrying about things that come to Scott. He's never worried about things when it comes to me. I focus on the board and get stuck on the words of Mrs. Gentry as to forget the incident with Scott.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Hey guys so this is my first story, so if you could leave comments to tell me how I'm doing and if I should continue that eould be great!! Thank to those who have read so far, and I promise to update soon.