Opening his legs wide Jaebum touches his half hard dick, stroking it while he went down and stares lewdly at that pink puckered entrance, licking his lips in anticipation he lifted his lovers leg up as he plunges his face down and licks on his lover's entrance.

"Ahhh,,..Jae....no.." Jinyoung whimpers as he felt every slow licks, messy, wet, with his husband doing things with his tounge that makes him forget his sanity.

"Stop...Jae..."

"I won't, I've waited so fucking long to eat you out again babe.." Jaebum said as he pushes his tounge inside his lovers warm entrance making Jinyoung's body jerk away, trembling with need and trashing around wanting to avoid that sinful tounge that wants to delve deep inside.

Jaebum held firm on his hips, as he continues eating his husband out until Jinyoung almost cry.

"Jaebum,,please.." Jinyoung begs the man, hair mussy and drool trailing slowly out of his mouth.

Jaebum decided he looks wrecked enough as the man straightens up, hovers above his husband and pointing the mushroom tip of his length on his entrance. He nudges it inside and pulled back, teasing his lover to no end.

"Jaebum!!" Jinyoung shouts in frustration.

"What do you want? Say it!"

"Put it in already!,..." Jaebum continues his staccato thrust, never satisfying his husband's wants.

"Jae..please fuck me harder..daddy please." Jinyoung begs with tears in his eyes. Jaebum smirks in victory as he thrust harder than before, burying his dick to the hilt, both of them moaning at the feeling.

"Ahhhh..yes just like that.." Jinyoung whispers as he pushes back, clenching and unclenching on his husband's hard length. Jaebum curses grabbing on his husband's waist non too gently as he thruster into him with brutal force, making Jinyoung shrieks with pleasure stabbing his insides.

"I'm gonna fuck all your memories with other men away, you're mine Im Jinyoung.. Ahh..and you should fucking remember that..always!." Jaebum continues to drill his husband's hole, holding his husband's legs opening it up wider, lifting one on his arms as he continues to pound on him.

"Yours Jae...I'm always yours." Jinyoung gasp as he felt how his stomach tightens, he wanted to cum so bad but he knew that Jaebum wouldn't let him put his hands anywhere near his leaking dick.

"I...I'm cumming ...Jae.."Jinyoung gasp as warning before he spewed cum all over his stomach and chest, Jaebum growling how tightly his hole grips his cock he rushes to meet his own satisfaction.

He buried his dick deep, Cummings inside his husband's inside, painting it white and marking his territory again, he Nuzzled on his husbands neck, Jinyoung laying down as if all the strength has been taken away from him, Jaebum shifts to his side careful not to squish his husband's smaller frame. Leaning on the bedside cabinet Jaebum grabs something and look back at his husband with an evil smile.

Jinyoung has his eyes closed that's why he got startled when he felt some thing poking his slightly leaking entrance.

"Ohh..Jaebum..babe what is it ahhh'

Jaebum inserted the butt plug with ease skilling in victory as he looks at it.

"You secretly like the color pink right?" Jaebum teases his husband who blushes.

"No! I like blue.." He denies but his husband waved his words away.

"I got you a diamond studded butt plug, it's in baby pink color anyways, come here aan thank me." Jaebum crosses his arms under his head as Jinyoung leans over him and gave him a sweet smile.

"Thank you but..why do we need to use toys like this?"

"I want us to try again.." Jaebum quietly said as he held on to his husband's hands.

"Babe, you know it's rare..and male pregnancy is a once in a lifetime opportunity, we should just..you know be content with our baby Yugyeom..to avoid dissapointment."

"I know babe..and I am content with our small family its just..there's nothing wrong to try right. If we succeed then I'll be the happiest man alive, if we don't succeed then I'm still the luckiest man alive."

They both looks at each other with a loving smile, kissing each other with all the love they had for each other before cuddling up. Jaebum kisses his husband's head.

Thank you for this second chance.

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

"Uncle Mark can I go to Mama and Papa's room now?" Yugyeom asked for the nth time which makes Mark cchuckles at the child.

"No..not yet baby, we need to wait for them to get ready to see us before barging in. They will go here when they are ready."

"Why do we need to wait.,.." Yugyeom pouted and Mark looks at Jackson for help who straighten up and motioned for Yugyeom and Bambam to follow him on the sofa.

"Listen here squirts..they are doing what we called the birds and the bees dance." Jackson cheerfully said as Mark curses under his breath at his husband.

"What's that dance daddy.." Bambam curiously asked while Mark quickly escape the scene onto the kitchen.

"You see there are birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees and they are..partnered up with each other." Jackson explains as much as he can while the two toddlers looks lost.

"The bird is partnered up with a tree, and the bee is partnered up with the..."

"FLOWEEERRRSSSS!!!" Bambam shouted at the top of his lungs, while Yugyeom giggled.

"Yes, very good baby, now that they are partnered up they make this dance you see..."

"What dance Uncle Jackson?" Yugyeom asked.

"The dance of love, the bird and the bees make this love dance towards the trees and the flowers which might, possibly make some baby."

Silence permeated the air as Jackson smiled brightly into the room.

"How does a dance make some baby?" Yugyeom scrunches his eyebrows.

"Well love make babies...and this dance is a dance of love..so it is safe to say that your mama and papa is making some babies. Get ready to be a big brother little man." Jackson cheerfully patted Yugyeom's head who is smilling widely now.

"Yey..I'm gonna have some babies!!"

"Yeeeaaahhhheeeyyy!" The two kids jump around as Mark carried a tray of snacks into the living room.

"I guess they understood it now?"

"Yeah I mean, I'm the best teacher you know."

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mama...where's my baby brother?" Yugyeom asked as Jinyoung choked on his breakfast.

Jaebum laugh at his son's question, while his husband glares at him.

"Who told you about babies huh baby..."

"Uncle Jackson.."

"I'm gonna kill that man.."

"But he said you and papa is making some babies by dancing...how come there's still no baby yet?"

Jaebum touches his husband's tummy.

"The baby is still inside your mama's tummy, he still needs to be strong before he went out of there."

'Oh..so what shall we do papa?" Yugyeom excitedly said.

"We need to make sure that your mama is healthy and happy and always feel loved, because babies are made with..."

"LOVE..Uncle Jackson told me so.."

Jinyoung and Jaebum laugh with adoration at this small child who makes them feel sincerely happy and content with life.

"But I'm still gonna kill Jackson though.."

TBC^^