1.

My name is Sabrina. I'm 20 years old and I live in Scranton, PA. I live alone, along with a cat named Rusty. I know its a stupid name but it seemed to fit him really well.

My best friend's name is Riley. Sadly, he moved all the way to England to live near  his parents.

Anyway.. He's the same age as me. Him and I met at graduation and have been great friends ever since. I tell him everything and he does the same.

-

I don't have a good past whatsoever. My dad abused me and my mom past away when I was about 5. I had severe depression and had a problem with self harm as well.

I also had an abusive boyfriend named Jason. He was a cunt who forced me to do everything for him as well. I absolutely hated my life, but ever since I met Riley, he has helped me so much. He finally pushed me to break up with Jason, but I didn't need to because I caught him cheating on me with another girl. I had never seen him again after that. Although he said that he would "come back" one day, I never believed him because it happened 3 years ago. Anyways, Riley has changed my life a lot. He helped  me with my self harm and depression issue. I really do love him as a brother.

-Now Back To The Story-

It was a rough day at work. I got yelled at by my boss, got threatened by a costumer, and I just hate my job in general.

I work at Hot Topic. Yes I love shopping there; but working there is a different story. Its absolute HELL. The majority of the customers that shop there a rude and my boss is an ass.

-

I finally got through all of the traffic and pulled into my driveway. For some reason, I could see my living room light on. Just in case something happens, I leave my car on and the door slightly opened.

I jog to my front door and open it to see the one and only Jason. My ex.

"Jason how the fuck did you find out where I live and get in here?" I ask as I walk towards him. "I have my ways. Anyways, I came here to win you back." He answers with a smirk planted on his face. "No. You cheated on my and you know it; yet you still believe that I'll just forgive you and get back with you. I'm also not some fucking toy in a claw machine you asshole." I reply as I step back towards the door. "Stupid bitch." he mutters. He suddenly walks up to me as his hands comes in contact with my face. I was on the wooden floor instantly. I try to get up but he kicks me in the stomach. I manage to get up, while gripping my face and stomach and get to the door. "Jason please" I say as I feel a tear run down my face. Apparently I left the door open because just as my vision was fading away, I heard someone run through the door. Just before I blacked out.. I saw Jason being pushed onto the ground in an instant.