♡Deserved more than just me♡

||Damons POV||

I got into an argument with my parents about me beating his ass. Luke's. It was awhile ago but it still happened. Im suspended for a couple days but it doesn't really bother me.

All the boys brought girls home from the party so I decided I only had one more place to go. Myra's place. I was definitely nervous about her saying no because if she did, I had no where else to go. I made my way up her roof with the ladder from the next yard and into her window which is surprisingly always unlocked. I sat there waiting for her while I heard noise from the other room it took her awhile but she finally came in.

After a few seconds she realised I was there, and after a long conversation she finally said yes. I thanked god she did. She left the room and I swiftly got into the bed hoping she didn't notice because the floor was very cold and uncomfortable. She came in trying to push me off the bed but I was too heavy. She finally gave up and laid next to me. I just stared at her thinking of how beautiful she was. She fell asleep and turned over. Facing me now. She looks so peaceful sleeping- (Myra starts snoring) nevermind she snores like a grown man. I chuckled. Then suddenly I felt her wrap her arms around me as if doing so protected her from everything bad in the world.

I kissed her on the forehead before tucking her under my chin. "Goodnight Princess♡"

And that's exactly what she is a princess in a cruel world where she is the only light, I felt that without her I couldn't live but with her, she deserved more than just me.

And there I was left alone with my thoughts as she dreamt only god knows good dreams. I felt happy around her. Like I'm not my other self - my bad boy self I felt as if she made me change into a person fit for her. But I knew that wasn't true and that she deserved better.

______________________________________

Please Vote and Comment what you think!♡

~ M

What do you think of Damons POV? Tell me in the comments what you think about it (;