Yep you guessed it she didn't trust me, she never did. You know what's even better she admits to it.

 Ya allah keep me strong... 

My mom put my laptop down in less then two min and went back out telling me to come downstairs so I can make tea for my father. 

The one thing that I was thankful for was that at least my parents knew that I didn't want to get married anytime soon and they haven't once forced it on me alhumdulliah. 

I hope it stays that way and Insha'Allah it will. 

Once I served tea to my father I went back to my room but this time I took my books out reviewing my notes. 

I knew I had a message from Hamza but I also knew that I would be glued to my phone then. So I left his message unread till later. 

The one thing I knew that was wrong is that I was developing feelings for a man that I hardly knew and have only seen.  

That wasn't right, in no way, was it. I am still trying to recover from the last relationship. 

--------------------

It was Sunday evening and I was about to head out. Yes, I haven't opened Hamza's text because I have other important things to do. 

I was wearing a black dress with a belt around my waist along with an off-white hijab. I was going out to a place where they apparently serve good dessert. 

I wasn't someone who had a big sweet tooth but I did like ice cream from time to time. 

Once we got to the place, it was crowded we had to wait around 30 min to get a seat. I would have rather left, I mean it's 10 o'clock and we could go home and sleep or watch something but nope we are at a dessert shop. 

I'm not being unthankful but we could do so much in just these hours. 

When we got our table I sat in the corner letting my family order and I would probably just share because I knew if I ordered something it would go to waste. I know I wouldn't be able to finish it. 

This was my head telling me what to say. The actual truth...the actual truth is that they didn't care. They didn't care if I eat or not, my family doesn't care what my opinion or worth is. 

We ordered three sweet dishes and one poutine that my sister wanted. Once we all ate we went straight home. 

I was tired but I had to read my isha prayer and finish some of my readings. I am a huge procrastinator and I think everyone knows that. I am trying to get rid of this habit but it's not really working. 

I started slowly developing a headache and it became harder and harder to read. I turned the room lights off and turned on my side lamp closing my books. 

I was stupid enough to grab my phone and opening the texts from Hamza. 

Hamza- TEXT

Aliha- TEXT

Monday at 4 is okay with me wbu?

I looked at my schedule that I had saved on my phone and saw that I had a two-hour break from 3:30 till 5:30 so that sounded fine to me. 

Yeah, that's fine I have class at 5:30... 

immediately I got an answer

okay that's fine, where do you want to meet?

I guess infront of the library...

Okay see you then, IA