"Insha'Allah" I looked at his brown eyes that looked perfect. 

"Insha'Allah" Hamza smiled copying me

"Take care asallamulikum" with that I turned around leaving the library. I was doing wrong I knew I shouldn't have looked at him right in his eyes but it was kind of tempting.

The walk to the train station was long it was about 15 min. Once I got there it was another 5 min wait for the next train to come. I couldn't stop thinking about him. what really got me thinking is if he is who I think he is...caring kind, religious?

 I don't know, I guess time will tell, but one thing didn't make sense why was he talking to me? I mean I have heard that girls have died over him, like legit have tried flirting with him, kissing him. I don't know what type of a person he is but he sure does attract many women. 

The ride home was okay, but there were many questions occurring in my head. 

Once I was home, I prayed my evening prayer and sat down watching Netflix. I did need a break from studying and at this point, nothing was better than an episode of Suits. I didn't have any work left shockingly since everyone was out.

I was a third way in the episode until my phone was buzzing continuously.  I didn't want to look at it because I knew if it were my parents they would straight up call instead of texting, but at this point, I was done with the buzzing. 

I picked my phone up seeing 12 texts messages all from Hamza. What in the world did this man want? 

I swiped right opening my phone, reading his texts.

Hamza- TEXT

Aliha- TEXT

Sallam

I just wanted to know if I did something?

Like to make you uncomfortable...

He continued on saying things that were quite unnecessary

Wasallam, No it's just I wanted to finish my work but um...

But um...?

If you do want to talk as I guess two individuals, I guess we can 

Hahaha, aren't we talking like two individuals right now?🙃

yeah, yeah we are lol

how does tomorrow sound at 3?

I can't tomorrow, maybe Monday after classes?

sounds good to me, we can speak as two individuals haha

I facepalmed myself realizing I made myself look like an idiot. I put my phone down hiding my face in my knees. 

I guess we are going to meet and have some time to talk instead of studying. He did seem like a nice person but I am not going to say anything more till I get to talk to him. 

My heart started racing and I guess it was because I was excited to meet him, but it isn't even right. I mean aren't I trying to be a better muslimah, didn't I just come out of a toxic relationship.

What is going on?...I sighed loudly not realizing I was smiling widely. 

Suddenly the door slammed open and I jumped at the noise. 

"What are you doing?!" My mother asked in a stern voice, I didn't know she was home already. I didn't even hear her come in. 

"Nothing I was just watching something" I replied back calmly. My mother came closer to my bed and picked my laptop up.