Guys

Guys, it's the author , GL.

First and foremost I would like to apologize for not writing for a while. I would like to explain why.

If you all have read it then you remember my NOW Ex boyfriend Jaylan from a few years back. Well we dating for about 3 years till last September. I had stopped writing because he was irritated that when we were texting I would be writing. I had also happen to get a writers block so I stopped for a bit. It was meant to only be temporary! I want y'all to know I have broken up with him. He was hurting me in more ways than 1. It came to the point where my own mother had to tell me I had to break it off. Throughout dating that ass face I lost my mothers trust, which I'm sure some of you are like "whatever" but my bond with my mother is based on 50% trust. I was also letting him control me. When he wanted fun we had it, but other than that he wanted a serious relationship. Not like when we had first started dating. I had gone through nearly committing the one thing I convince all of my other friends not to do to themselves. I will not state what it was I was about to do due to the fact that some of you are easily triggered by depression like things. Guys...I was ready to marry this idiot. I was ready to throw my life away for some jackass who can't even get a job, who smokes weed, and who thinks that my version of fun is boring.

I do however have some good news!

1.)During this time I managed to graduate high school #class2017
Literally our graduation song was the song Congratulations that came out last summer lol

2.) I am in college. Even though it's a bit tough that's never stopped me from continuing my dream of becoming an elementary school teacher.

3.) I have a new boyfriend who treats me like a princess! He even got me a ring

He engraved his name into it BUT due to religious reasons I will NOT be revealing his name anytime soon

And because of this amazing guy you all can thank him because....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I WILL CONTINUE WRITING!!!!!

We have talked and he gives me so much inspiration to write and create again.

There is one person I would like to thank. ApocalypticGirl
I love you so much boo! This Bitch right here mention a few weeks back about my book and hearing one of the few people who inspired me to write it in the first place to continue is gonna keep me going.

So guys I AM BACK IN ACTION AND READY TO START SOME MAYHEM!

I missed y'all so much ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟

~GL

Good Bye Konoha Hello AkiatsukiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara