fιяѕт ιмρяєѕѕισиѕ | 2

I walked up to the classroom, my new classroom, class 1-A. I was afraid of how my class would be like, but with all my confidence I slid the huge door open.

"Get your feet off that desk!"

"Huh?"

"Don't you think that's rude to the UA upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?"

"Nope. What Junior High did you go to, you side character?"

"I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Iida."

"Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you!"

"'Crushing?' That's cruel, do you truly aim to be a hero?" Everyone turns to me.

"You're..." lida starts walking towards me. "Good morning! I am from Somei High Academy and my name is-" "I heard! I'm Midoriya, nice to meet you, lida." I cut him off with my introduction.

"Midoriya....you realized there was more to that practical Exam, didn't you?" lida asked.

I hesitantly nod as if I knew what he was talking about, though I honestly had no idea. He goes on and on about how he was sorry that he misjudged me until suddenly a girl ran up to me. I quickly recognize her, Its floaty girl!

"Hey, I know you! You're the plain looking kid!" She said with a huge smile.

"Your floaty girl!" I say back.

"Class 1-A huh?" A yellow sleeping bag said as the zipper went down exposing none other than eraser head. I gasp a little and peek over at him as he shows an outfit. "8 seconds for you to be quiet, how sad. Now put these on and head to the field." He said with a lazy voice.

*after the class*

"Whew...i really thought we would be expelled..!" I chuckle as I pant.

"Yea, he was a bit harsh, but it's expected," Lida said back with a smile.

"Hey, guys wait up!" Uraraka-san shouted as she waved towards us. We stopped and waved back. "Hey, Uraraka san! We're going to the cafeteria, wanna come?" I ask as she stands in front of us.

She thinks about it for a while, until she finally came up with an answer. "Sure, but I probably won't eat much." She said with an awkward smile.

"That's fine, we're just getting drinks." -Lida

"Alright then what are we waiting for?!"- Uraraka-san

We quickly got our drinks and sat at a table near the windows, not long after some other classmates joined us. "Hey guys, I'm Eijiro Kirishima, I'm in your class." Said the redhead as he stuck out his hand.

"Izuku Midoriya, "I say shaking his hand.

"Ochako Uraraka!" Uraraka says taking his hand.

"Tenya Iida," Lida says waving.

"So....what are your quirks? Mine is..." Kirishima's hand suddenly feels as hard as a rock. "Hardening." He says with a smile.