Chapter four {+18} (✔️)

Start from the beginning

Ragini was moving to his rhythm. Her hands were on his back n scratching him.

 Her hands were on his back n scratching him

Laksh groans her name... "Ragini....!"

Both were in ecstasy in making love. Laksh was nuzzling her neck, whereas she biting on his his shoulder.

Laksh looked at her. With heavy breath he looks on her, "Ragini....!".

Ragini looked at him. Her eyes were calling him, "Haan Laksh...!".

Laksh come near her lips. Again he stroke them with his thumb, he come close, but he nuzzles her lips. Ragini bites on his nose tip.

Laksh smiles. He turns with her and now she was over him. Ragini was surprised by the sudden change of position. She was confused, how to go further as she hasn't that kind of experience, all the experience she had were connected with pain and guilt. But here it was filled with love and joy.

Laksh intertwined his hands with hers again

Ragini was looking at him, "Laksh...! Aahh!"

Laksh was moving his hips. He was helping her with the ride...

Ragini slowly understood, what she had to do...

Ragini was holding him tight. This time she was riding him without his help.

Laksh has closed his eyes. Feeling her over him, her body heat was heating him up from inside...

Laksh moans her name... "Ragini..."

Ragini has closed her eyes too. She was enjoying the moment being herself not the slave of anyone.

Laksh waited till he cum... "Ragini..."

At the same time she felt him inside her with his full energy.... "Laksh..."

Laksh looked at her, how she was falling on her back. She had cum the way he had. He hold her back on time, she was breathing heavily.

Laksh took a sitting position. Ragini had no energy to stay awake, she wanted to rest. Laksh turns her on the bed. He kisses her forehead, he went lower to her chest anf took in her nipples to suck on them...

Ragini was moaning, "Aaaahhh!"

Laksh rested his head between her cleavage. His hands were on both her breast, he hand enclosed them in his hands. He squeezes them.

Ragini again moans.... "Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!"

Laksh bend down to her belly, he first kisses her there, then he plays with his tongue on her bellybutton.

Ragini giggles... Hihihihi...

Laksh bites her on her waist.

Ragini moves a bit. He surprised as she was moving up.

Laksh looked at her once up, but then he bend down to her soft part. Kissing it with his lips... tasting it with his tongue... loving it with his mouth....

"Laaaksh....!!!!!!"

Laksh didn't stopped, whatever he was doing it was working, Ragini was going wild. She was holding his head. Laksh let her cum...

Ragini wasn't able to control it, she never thought to feel the same ever again she had felt with him once.

Laksh stopped, he come up to her and asked her to move a bit.

Ragini didn't understand what he might do now, "Laksh... woh...? I am not...".

Laksh shook his head, "Ragini just trust me!".

Ragini nods. She moves a little bit and Laksh opens his bag. He took out a shirt and made her wear it. He again come over her.

Both were in a sitting position

Both were in a sitting position. Laksh was making love with her again and again....

_____

Please comment and vote