Private: I know skipper, but I'm just trying to protect her.

Skipper: but private-

Private: Please?, I can't lose her, we can't lose our little hope.

Skipper looked at private, knowing that private is like family to her that she has.

Skipper: sigh, fine I guess we could not tell any one about her.

Private smiled

Private: thanks skipper, that's all I needed.

Skipper: your welcome.

They smiled at each other, and then.

Hope: hey guys?

The others looked at hope that she was standing at the front of a red button.

Hope: look! A button.

The others looked worried that if something happens if she push that button.

Skipper: hope, don't!

But it was too late, she pushed it and the floor sent them down to the next floor.

Skipper: Now, what have I told you about...

And hope push another one.

Hope: Sorry, what?

Skipper: Hope, will you stop-

As skipper was about to say, the machine has now set up and it revealed to be a giant laser, pointing at skipper.

Kowalski: It looks like some sort of giant laser sent to kill us all, sir.

And skipper moved out of the way.

Hope: Another one.

As she about to push it, the penguins stopped her.

The others: No!

They put there flippers on top of hope's flipper to stop her, but then something dripped onto the penguins flipper.

The others: Wha...?

The penguins looked up the ceiling

???: Naughty, naughty.

And it revealed to be a human, walking upside down.

???: Pretty birds belong in their cages.

The penguins walked away from the button while they are looking up, and then the human dropped down to the ground and tangled himself by his arms and legs, the others gagged, then he used his arm to find his head and turned his face around and the gagged again.

???: Now, that's just hurtful. And I was so happy to see you again. Skipper, Kowalski, Rico... and sweet little Private. Boop! And oh, and who is this?

The human looked at hope in curious.

???: who are you little one?

Hope struggled to say that she is scared, then private steps in and puts hope behind private for protection.

Private: her name is hope, and she's my daughter so back off!

The human looked at private with a shock on his face and turned it into a grin.

Skipper: and Who are you?

???:The humans know me as Dr. Octavius Brine. Renowned geneticist, cheese enthusiast, and frequent donor to NPR pledge drives. But you know me by a different, much older name.A name perhaps you'd hoped you'd never hear again. A phantom!