"Not only his words papa. But also your behaviour, in fact everyone's behaviour. What do you expect when one of your family members is fighting with you? Don't you expect others to support you? Don't you expect others to take your side? This is what happened with Aman Bhai. When Arnav Ji said all those horrible things, why didn't you stop him? Why didn't you support Aman Bhai? Are you seeing them with different eye? Aren't they both equal to you? Aren't they both your sons? Aren't you responsible to save your son from hardships? Aren't you supposed to be his strength when he needed and when he get insulted? Will you leave Arnav Ji like this, if he is in Aman Bhai's place? No, right? Then it's clear that Arnav Ji and Aman Bhai are NOT equal for all of you. I pity him. Every time when your company is working to get a deal, he was the person who worked hard like hell along with Arnav Ji to get that deal to YOUR company. He did whatever you all asked him to do. He never questioned you for anything", she turned towards Arnav and continued "He always stood beside you, when you needed support. He always did whatever you ask him to do. He worked for you in every damn way – peon, assistant, manager, friend, brother and whatnot", she turned to everyone and continued "But what did you give him in return? An insult, soul killing insult, a heartbreaking insult. What do you expect him to do now? You just go there and ask him to come home back then he will come like a shameless fellow?"

"But Chutki, Aman know how much we love him" Anjali tried to defend herself.

"That you know Di... but he doesn't. After whatever happened, how can we expect him to trust our love? How can we expect him to feel what we think when we don't show him? He is not a mind reader Di, to understand what we think and feel about him. Di... we, humans need the assurance, we need words and we need support. If we can't talk and try to clear Misunderstandings then shouldn't expect others to react"

Arnav who is listening everything his family talking, stood suddenly and held Khushi's hand and led her towards outside, not giving any importance to his family's questions.

"Aman Bhai may not be at home this hour" Khushi said after hopping the car

Arnav looked at her surprised

"I know my Arnav Ji. I know how he reacts to what"

"So, that means you said everything there to make me realize?"

"Yes"

"You should have said directly to me Khushi"

"You know that I can't do that. I can't point out. And in fact, whatever I said to all, is completely correct. I didn't insult anyone or I didn't accuse anyone without their mistake"

"Hmm... if he may not be at home, then where can we find him now?" Arnav asked

"Wait..." she took out her mobile from her pant pocket and dialed one number. "Suraj... Aman Bhai"

"..."

"Thank you..." she turned to Arnav and said "He is at France consulate, applying for France Visa"

"What? How dare he to leave us? I can't leave him or I won't let him leave us" with that Arnav drove his car, very fast

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Aman, who is sitting in consulate waiting for his turn of interview, jumped in his seat when someone snatched his file. He reacted fast and held his file, but stopped seeing the person.

"ASR..?"

Arnav held Aman's upper arm and dragged him outside the office towards his car. He threw Aman inside the back seat of the car and drove the car after hopping the driver seat.

Aman looked at the passenger seat to see Khushi looking at him with a blank expression

"What the hell? What are you both doing here?" Aman shouted