YT Part 17

Beware... over dramatic part! Read on your own risk!

Part 17:

Meanwhile: approximately when Nani finished telling about previous nights arguments,

In Khushi's house

"I never expected this from you, Aman sab. I already said that you are doing wrong and it will bring the worst of him. But you never listened to me. I also asked you to prepare for worst. And you know about him and his anger. He never meant what he says in his anger. When he is in anger, he will say completely opposite to what he actually feels. You know that, right? Then? Then why did you come here? Why did you leave your house? You feel like you are his elder brother, right? Then is this the way elder brothers behave? I think you too feel the same as Chote Malik said about you. I think you too don't feel him like your own brother"

"No... he is my brother"

"Then, how can you leave your brother when he is in mistake? Don't you have any responsibility to correct him? Don't you have any interest in correcting him? Don't you want your so called brother to learn how to deal with anger? Don't you want to help him in his hard times?"

"I do... I do... I DO..." Aman shouted

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, LEAVING HIM ALONE THERE?" Khushi shouted back equally

"Then what can you expect me to do in this situation? After whatever he says or does, should I close my mouth and follow him? Accept him? Then how can he know that whatever he says will hurt others? How can he know that his anger won't do any good to him or his family or his friends? Tell me Khushi, what do you expect? IF you do something correctly that doesn't mean you will be right in all situations, Khushi"

"I will never give any damn to right or wrong, Aman sab. All I care is Chote Malik and his happiness. That's all. After whatever happened today morning, do you really think Chote Malik will forgive us? If you come out like this, do you really think he will know the impact of his anger? If he can learn like this, then he would have learnt long back; when he lost the biggest deal because of his anger. He would have learnt long back when he ended up in a hospital bed after fighting with goons just for you. He would have learnt long back when he almost tasted the death because of your so called lover. I don't mean to hurt you or I don't want to talk about your personal things Aman sab, I just want to say that, this is not the way to teach him. Leaving him will make him more vulnerable. He needs you Aman sab, please don't leave him like this. He can't handle his anger alone. He is so vulnerable"

"Then why did you come here Khushi? Don't you think he needs you too?" asked Aman.

"I know. But I can't face him after what I have done. I can't face him after hurting him to the core"

"But that is not your mistake. You did all these to bring his heart out"

"That doesn't mean I can hurt him. We could have asked him calmly. We could have tried in a better way to make him say his opinion. This was not the correct way" Khushi closed her eyes remembering whatever happened. Suddenly she opened her eyes and looked at her hand, with which he slapped Arnav. She silently stood up and went to the kitchen.

After a few minutes, in the need of water, Garima went to the kitchen. But what she saw left her horrified

"KHUSHIIII..." Garima rushed to her daughter and took her hand out of the flame of the stove. But Khushi pushed her mother and kept her hand on the flame with angry tears in her eyes. Aman, who sat in the hall, heard Garima shout Khushi's name and rushed to the kitchen. When he saw Khushi's hand on the flame, he couldn't understand. But seeing Khushi's angry face and disgusted look at her hand, he understood everything. He stepped back a few steps in horror, seeing Khushi like this.