"Tsk... tsk... Shashi... why are you taking so much pain for them? See Garima, at least you tell to your husband. You can't live your life without him, right? Your daughter needs father too. Make him understand and tell him to give me the whereabouts of that family"

"What are you talking about Malik? I can't understand! Shashi Ji... what is it about he is asking?" Garima's asked

Garima's innocent expression made Dhruv anger to rise to next level.

"I'm warning you. If you don't tell me about Aran and his family, then you have to forget about your life" he warned Garima

"I don't know... if I knew also I don't tell, because I don't want to" Garima is adamant.

Seeing her firm expression, Dhruv lost his control and held her by her hair and slapped her hard. Not getting any answer from her, he pushed Garima towards the wall making her head hurt badly. Dhruv turned to Shashi and asked him last time. When he didn't get any information from Shashi too, he ordered his men to make him answer and left from there.

After facing unbearable torture from Dhruv's men, Shashi lost his conscious. Dhruv's men informed Dhruv about Shashi's condition.

"Garima... see your husband's condition. He is almost dead. If you won't tell me about that family then I will surely kill Shashi. Think before talking..." Dhruv threatened

After thinking for some time, deciding something, Garima said "What I will get in return if I say? Would you arrange treatment to my husband and leave us along with our Chutki?" Garima don't know how she got that courage to talk before this evil man.

"Hmm... good deal..." smiling cunningly, Dhruv continued "Okay fine... I will agree with you" he turned to his men "Take Shashi to the hospital and ask doctors to treat him well" he again turned to Garima "Now tell me where are they?"

"Mumbai... they are leaving to Mumbai... they left after the dinner. I think they would have gone far from here. Their plan is to reach Mumbai before tomorrow afternoon. Aran Bhai sahib wants to meet his police friend in Mumbai. That is what I heard when Bhai sahib and Shashi Ji talking" Garima said trying to get her breath normal.

"Are you sure...?" asked Dhruv not believing Garima.

"Do you really think I will lie to you when my husband in this condition and my daughter is with you?" Garima answered him with a question

Dhruv looked at Garima for few minutes and nodded his head; he commanded some of his men to take both Garima and Shashi to hospital and some of his men to go to Mumbai.

Garima prayed the God silently for helping her in that horrible situation, giving her strength to make a lie to look like a blunt truth and making Dhruv trust her.

She went to hospital along with Shashi, leaving her daughter with Dhruv not having any further option.

Flashback ends

"That night was worst night in Amma's life. The doctors said, all the harassment, beatings and mental pressure have affected Bau Ji's brain and body badly. His body got paralyzed with the beatings and he can never walk again. His legs, hands and back bone were paralyzed. From then he was glued to the bed. He couldn't use his legs or hands for any of his works. After that day I never heard my Bau Ji saying how much he loves me. I never heard him calling me with so much love. I never knew how my Bau Ji was. I never knew how he dealt with the situations. I never knew how strong he is. I never knew what he feels for me. I never experienced my Bau Ji's warmth" tears rolled on her cheeks. Arnav hugged her sideways when she continued saying "Whenever I want to go to Bau Ji, that Dhruv Singh Raizada made some or other excuses and made me stay with him. But at nights I used to sneak out from the palace to the outhouse to meet my parents"