*************************************

When Aman came out from the car and walking towards the office, someone bumped into him. He turned harshly to see a petite yet beautiful innocent girl panting hardly. He felt something resemble

"Aman sab, ye packet Chote Malik ko dedijiyega... Unki Zindagi khatrey mein hai... please tell him to be careful. Other than you I can't trust anyone. Please give this packet to him; it will help him to save Di malkin's life. Please... and go inside now... NOW..." she pushed Aman towards the office and ran from there before Aman could understand what's happened. He looked at the empty place from where that girl ran.

He looked at the packet in his hand and the empty place. He rushed towards the office to call Arnav. His look catches the photo of Arnav's family along with him. He took that photo in his hand 'How happy we were then, why did you do this Di? Why did you make things difficult for us?' thought Aman. Aman was Arnav's classmate in his college. Seeing his intelligence, his orphanage manager requested the management to sponsor him for his studies. Knowing about Aman from Arnav, Aran and Ratna adopted him as their son. Arnav and Anjali were the happiest persons to see Aman in their family. While growing up together, all the three – Anjali, Aman and Arnav shared a strong bond. Aran brought an apartment near their office, to take shelter whenever they had to work late night. Aman generally stays there giving excuses of work. He is very much concerned about his adoptive family. Now, as this danger called 'Shyam' covered the family as a thick, fat, and black cloud – he decided to take care of this matter helping Arnav to lessen his tensions, after all whatever Arnav did to him. He sighed seeing the picture in his hand. He kept the photo back in its place and turned back to call Arnav.

Suddenly something hit his mind, he turned back to the photo and looked at that with a thought in his mind. He dialed Arnav's number

"Arnav... I want you in the office in few minutes...come fast..."

"Aman...? Is everything okay there in office?" asked Arnav.

"Yes, come fast damn it. And bring the parcels and letters you got from the informer. There is no time Arnav... come fast" after asking him to bring some more stuff he hanged the phone and started pacing around the cabin.

After like a lifetime, Arnav arrived into the cabin, followed by the security guard carrying some bags in his hand. Immediately after seeing the stuff in guard's hands, Aman rushed towards him and pulled the bag from his hands

"What the!!! Aman... what's wrong?"

Aman searched the bag and found what he wanted. He immediately rushed to the security block followed by confused Arnav. He heard Aman passing orders to the person who is working on the yesterday night's CCTV footage.

"I want today morning's footage of the camera which is at our parking" asked Aman showing him and Arnav both. Nodding his head the security person opened some folders and particular file in the computer.

"Run the video till 8.30 in the morning" the person did. When Aman saw the girl talking with him in the video, he asked the person to pause it. He asked the person how to zoom it and see.

"Get out..." blurted Aman surprising the person and Arnav, who is standing in that room. "What are you looking at my face? Didn't you hear what I said? I said GET OUT" shouted Aman in frustration.

Arnav steps forward and patted Aman's shoulder and turned to the employee and signaled him to leave the room.

"Aman..., what's wrong?"

Without answering anything, Aman sits in front the computer and zoom the picture. He looked at the girl on the screen and the photo in his hand.

"Who's that girl Aman?" asked Arnav, concentrating on Aman's face