When Chutki went to Dhruv Malik, he took her in his lap with so much happiness. He loved this kid and her bubbliness. He always wanted a kid like this girl with so much attitude, intelligence and power to stop everyone around her. He kissed her on her cheek. He is so happy today, because tomorrow onwards he will be the owner of this property. He always cursed his big brother for his capability of business, for his son, for his daughter and for his everything. His brother has excellence in him,- he (Dhruv) left with no intelligence and no wealth and last but not least no respect. Everybody treats him (Dhruv) as a waste in this society. So, he decided to end all these and planned everything.

"Chachu Malik..." his thoughts got break with the words of the innocent angel sat in his lap.

"What betiya...?"

"Woh... I... I..." she couldn't understand what to say. She looked here and there to find something to talk. Suddenly her eyes fell on toy which lay on the table. That's it; she forgot everything and ran towards that toy. She held it in her hand and turned back with a big smile warming the stone hearted man seeing the innocent smile.

"Chachu Malik... this toy? What's this doing here?"

"Chutki... I bought it for you. You like it?" he took her into his lap again. Whenever he saw her, he wanted her as his daughter. He even offered Shashi to give her to him to adopt. He knew, she will be an intelligent and clever girl when she grows. He wanted her intelligence to work with his cunning brain. So, he is trying to turn her to his side using her innocence and love towards toys.

"Oh... It's so nice... I so liked it. But I can't take this, Bau Ji will scold me"

"Don't worry dear... I will tell to Shashi... you just play with it. Shashi won't say anything" he successfully made her agree to take that toy.

"You know Chachu Malik... I love this barbar doll..." she said with a grin on her face making all the men in the room laugh out loudly. When Dhruv is talking with Chutki, some men come to say everything for tomorrow is ready. Before they say anything, he asked them to silent and sit. After that almost nearly one hour and half of talking, Chutki slept in Dhruv's lap. He made her sleep on his bed and talked with his men and sent them from there thinking about tomorrow.

Meanwhile, when Chutki enter into Dhruv's room:

Shashi arranged a vehicle to transfer Raizada-s to Delhi safely. He rushed towards the mansion, to support his wife to warning Raizada-s . He directly went to Aran to see Aran, Ratna, Nani and his wife there.

"Shashi... what's going on? What's Ratna is saying..."

"Is true Malik... we heard them... you are staying here is not good at all. I already arranged a vehicle for you to leave now. The driver is our man; he will take you all there safely. I don't want to use your car as they know every car of yours. Be ready after midnight, you have to leave from here. Now, it's getting late, before they doubt something we better leave to our house. Garima... you go and check with Arnav beta and Anjali betiya and come to our house. I will check with Chutki. Go..."

Nodding her head, Garima left from there.

"Where is Chutki now?" asked worried Aran

"I sent her to be with Dhruv Malik. I know, he can't avoid her"

"Are you mad Shashi? How can you sent that innocent girl to that monster? Have you lost it!?" shouted Nani

"I don't have any option Amma Ji..." tears formed in Shashi's eyes

Nani patted his head and said "I want to see her before we leave, please take care of her"

"I will bring her before you leave. Now I will leave... I need to check with Chutki" saying he also left from there leaving devastated Raizada-s