"Who is she?"

"Chutki..." said Mr. Raizada

"Chutki? Who is Chutki?" asked Arnav shocking everyone

"Chote? You didn't remember Chu...Chutki?" asked Mrs. Raizada, hurt is clearly visible in her eyes.

"When I don't know her, how can I remember her? Aman..., give me that photo" he took the photo from Aman and looked at it "Yeh toh... Choti hai... Why are you mentioning her as Chutki?"

"So... So... you remember her?" asked Mr. Raizada with so much hope

"Of course Dad... how can I forgot MY Choti? She is mine damn it... don't you know how much I'm missing her? Don't you know how many times I tried to find her? But I never could find her. How much I wish she is here, with me..." a tear rolled from his eyes

"Arnav...!!" Aman was surprised seeing Arnav this state. He knows that Arnav is searching for a girl, but he never thought Arnav is serious about this girl.

"I'm fine Aman..."

"But who is this Choti? What's her name? And what and how her absence would have affected saving Di?" Aman wants the answers. He is desperate to know. He can't see his best friend and his family in this broken state. If bringing that girl will solve the problems and make this family happy, then he will bring her here at any cost.

"Leave it Aman... Whatever you are thinking, it's not going to happen. Just leave it..." Arnav, who very well-known about Aman's thought said

"No... I want to know..."

Sighing deeply... Arnav looked at his parents. Getting nod from them he asked Aman to sit and started telling about Choti... HIS Choti...

Years back...

"Chote, this is not going to happen. We are sending you out of the city and you are going to study there, not in Lucknow and that's final. You have to complete your studies with much more grades and knowledge before you leave to other country for further studies. And Ratna, I don't want to hear any argument or discussion about this. Keep this in your mind" saying this Arnav's father – Aran Singh Raizada left from that room.

"Mom... I'm not going to leave you all. I won't go anywhere. I will stay here and study here. I can't leave you, Nani and Choti. How can dad say all these to me? Why can't he understand my feelings mom?" said 13 years old Arnav.

"Shh... Chote... relax... I will talk with your dad, okay? You relax... you go and play. Choti must be waiting for you. Go and play" saying this Ratna send him to the garden.

"Ratna... don't worry... Chote will be fine. He will agree for whatever you and Aran want. But for that you have to take Chutki's help. She will make him agree. He will agree whatever she says, you know that right?" asked Nani

"Yes amma... I think you are right. I will talk with Chutki"

That night

Ratna went to outhouse, where Chutki's family lives.

"I'm here to talk with Chutki. I need her help" said Ratna to Shashi, Choti's father. Chutki's parents looked at Ratna surprisingly

"Call her" she commanded.

After few minutes, Garima – Chutki's mother, brought Chutki, waking her from sleep.

"Chote Malik maa? What are you doing here?" asked 5 year old Chukti, rubbing her sleepy eyes

"Chutki how many times I told you to call me only maa? Why are you linking everything with Chote?" asked Ratna faking anger

"Because Chote Malik is my friend and I love him" said Chutki giggling.