Chapter 1 - Tuesday

Nick's POV:

I don't usually like Tuesdays. It's like a second Monday, and who the actual fuck likes Monday?

But, this Tuesday was worse than usual. It was like every single day was sunny and full of joy, then Tuesday was a dark cloud of bad thing after bad thing.

I just feel awful today. I have been going everywhere today running errands, going to a bunch of different job interviews, and I had to visit my family for a few hours. Which would have been great except for the fact that I was only there to help them use a computer and everytime they disagreed about something, they would start fighting over stupid shit. Which resulted in me going in the other room to have a drink until they came in and appologized. This cycle happened 8 times until I just left.

I am just so done. I want to go home, say hi to Matt, and sleep.

Not having to deal with anything. Just relax.

"Hi Matt. How are you?" I walk in and kiss him.

"Oh, I'm good. What about you?"

"Exhausted. I have been doing everything today." I mumbled in an annoyed tone.

He stepped back, a little baffled I was so upset.

Then he reaches for the camera.

"No. Not right now. Not ever."

"Babe, we have to! It's not finished."

"Yeah, well I don't really give a shit, Matt!" I just snap. I can't do this right now. Can't he fucking see I don't like being recorded 24/7?

"Ok, first of all, you can't talk to me like that-"

I step close to his nose and look him straight in the eye.

"I'm gonna say whatever the FUCK I want!"

I shove him chest into the wall. Almost into the coffee table.

"Where the hell is dinner?!"

He gets up slowly and dusts himself off.

"I didn't make it yet, Nick."

"Why?" I clench my fist and stare him down. He starts to tear up.

"Because I thought you might want to cook together to ight -sobs- I didn't know you would be upset I'm sorry!"

I just stand there in silence. He looke at me.

"If you're so fucking hungry make something yourself." He throws an apron at me and marches off.

"Where the fuck are you going?!"

"AWAY FROM YOU!"

The rest is a blur. All I remember is tears and screaming. Possibly some hitting. But the only thing I know for sure is I am so fucking done with Matt.

"I hate you Matt! I hate everything about you! Your hair, your voice, your cooking! All of you is worthless!"