Your Child Gets Cancer Part 2

Luke

After hearing the news, you started to break down. You didn't know how to cope with this. Your baby girl has cancer. The first thing you decided to do was call your husband. You fumbled for your phone, your hands still shaking terribly. Finally you find Luke's name. After a few rings he answers.

"(Y/N) you will never believe what Ashton did today during rehearsal! It was great. He-" You started to cry. This news was going to ruin his happy mood.

"(Y/N)! Baby why are you crying?!" You stayed silent for a few more moments letting tears rush down your face.

"Luke. There something I need to tell you." You sighed trying to get your thoughts together. "Elizabeth..." You couldn't do it.

"What? Whats wrong with my baby girl?"

"Cancer."

That one word. You heard him gasp and start to panic. Now you were the one comforting him. You knew that this was going to cause him stress and make him worrisome.

"Luckily they caught it early. So she will survive it." You tried to calm him down.

All you heard next was the dial tone.

Calum

You were in the middle of a meeting. Dozing in and out of the conversation at the table. A door opened grabbing our attention.

"I'm sorry to interrupt. Mrs. Hood, there is someone on the phone for you." Internally you were smiling. Outside you kept a calm demeanor.

You went with the secretary answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N)!!" You heard your husband on the other line. He sounded worried and stressed out. I hope something isn't wrong.

"Calum? Is everything okay? What happened?" Calum doesn't usually call you during work just in case he is interrupting something important.

"You need to come to the hospital now."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I'll tell you when you get here. I don't want you to find out over the phone." You didn't argue. You ran out the door and jumped in the car. When you got to the hospital, you saw Calum in the waiting room. He saw you and jumped up with tears in his eyes. You didn't see AJ.

"Where's AJ?" You asked with tears in your eyes. You didn't want anything to happen to your little boy.

"(Y/N), I have to tell you something. Today when we were at home, AJ was pressing his hand onto his chest and was complaining that it was hurting. I took him here because he was having trouble breathing. The doctors ran some tests and...he has heart cancer." As soon as he said those two words, You completely broke down. Calum took you into his arms letting you sob into his shoulder

"Can we see him?" You tried to control your tears but still were a mess.

Right no cue, the doctor came and told you he was calling for you. You followed Calum to AJ's room. As soon as you saw your little boy with tubes and wires connected to his chest. He looked up and saw you, his brightening up.

"MOMMY!!" You walked towards him and sat on the hospital bed. You started to cry thinking about how your son has such a terrible illness and he's acting as if nothing was wrong with him. He doesn't deserve any of this.

Michael:

You came home one day and saw your daughter and husband sitting on the couch. The TV was on and Mikey was talking to your daughter and she was quietly listening. She hasn't talked much since her sight was taken away. You stood back listening to what he was saying.

"...and I know you can't see anything right now but I want you to know that your mom and I love you very much. We don't care if you can't see or hear or taste or smell or even talk. You will always be our little girl. If I could I would take all this away from you. I would be the one couldn't see if it mean that you were happy." He saw you standing at the door. "Now, your mom just got home. I want you to walk up to her and give her a big hug." You saw her stand up and you started to talk so you can lead her to you.

"C'mere baby. Let me give you a hug. I love you so much." She finally reached you and she held onto you as if her life depended on it. You felt tears on you and you held Gianna tighter. "I love you so much."

Ashton:

While you were waiting for Ryan to be out of surgery, you and Ashton were sitting in the waiting room. You both were worried and you hoped Ryan would be okay. The doctor came out of the operation room and told you both that Ryan is okay. You went into the room and saw him lying asleep in his hospital bed.

You walked up to Ryan and watched him sleep. You saw him start to wake up. When he saw you, a smile rested on his face. You kissed his forehead and made sure he was comfortable. Ashton walked up behind you and you two were so happy that Ryan is okay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton's sucks. Sorry.

- Madie