part 10

Next day morning

Both karthik and naira were slepping in eachothers embrace...naira was getting dreams of her past...she woke up with a jerk...

Naira regained her memory

She saw Karthik beside her....both pf them were naked....naira got up..she wore her clothes and wrote a letter and kept it on the table and went put from the room...

After 1 hour

Karthik woke up streching his hands...he did not find naira beside him....he went and knocked washroom door but no response..
He opened the door and saw no one there....karthik went to the lawn...but naira is not there also...

He saw a note on the table and opened it...

Thanks karthik mere khayal rakhne keliye...but ab uska koyi jaroorat nahi hein...( thnx karthik for taking care of me...but now no need of that ) I'm leaving to mumbai...bye

( guyss remember still they r in manali)

Karthik was shocked reading that letter...

Karthik's pov :

Ms.naira karthik goenka....so you are trying to run away from me...naira I'm your shadow...u ever can't leave me....i won't leave you my sherni.....run....run....how much u can...but at last u have to stop at your mendak....I'm coming my sherni...saying this he took shower and checked out the room...

Naira just reached mumbai..

She goes to her room..

Naitik : hi princess!!how are u...how was your trip...

Naira : fine papa....even the trip was very good...aapki tabiyat kaisi hein? ( how is your health )

Naitik : I'm absolutely fine princess...u might be tired go and take rest....

Naira goes to her room. ..

Naira's pov :

What all is happening with me??noo not thiss timeee.....i won't forgive karthik this time..i won't...
He did not even listen to me once.....naira went near the mirror and saw bite on her neck....she touched it...she was getting tears...

Kal jo kuch bhi hua tha vo nahi hona chahiye thaa ( what all happened yesterday shouldn't have happened yesterday )....but i was not in my senses.....godddd...even though i don't want to I'm getting close to him...no naira u should be strong.....u shouldn't be weak infront of him...

Thinking about all this naira drifted to sleep....

She woke up next morning got ready and went to college....

Naira went to her class...she was feeling a awkward as some people in the class now came to know that karthik is her husband...she went and sat quietly....

Tanya : naira only few people know that kG sir is your husband...we won't tell it to anyone...u pls be comfortable...

Naira : thnx tanya...

Kunal comes to naira

Kunal : naira I'm sooo sorry....I've been very bad with u...plss forgive me....plssss...it's my request...

Naira : there is no need of that kunal...I've already forgave u...

Kunal : thnx naira

Naira smiles

Karthik enters the classroom and everyone get up

Karthik : good morning class....pls sit down.....ummm students today u all have an exam....let's take as surprise test....get ready...the exam will take place in 5mins or so...