°Chapter 12°

Jungkook P.O.V

    I was taken back while I walked with Taehyung to the exit door,my eyes were scanning the person who did that.

    Oh,so it was Lissandra,a bad moment to appear,I wanted to enjoy my time and to know him better now that I have a free day.

    Im so unlucky right,and the fact that she's with us I can't deny her.

    She checked me out with a deep stare,wearing the same elegant style like everytime and showing her body's features.

   Exactly when I wanted to catch Taehyung's attention he turned back when he realised Im not next to him,his steps being stopped.

    I can sense that he feel kinda uncomfortable around her,with me it wasn't like that.

   "I think you don't mind if he is coming with us"I ignored her pout and drag Taehyung to us by his arm.

   He said continuously that he don't want to be a bother between us but we are friends so I can't let him alone in the car while I have fun.

    "Jungkook-ah-...nevermind,I will come then"he faked his boxy smile and while all of us walked to a restaurant he stayed distanced.

    I think he is not used to others yet,but now that Im with him he can be more relaxed.

    Taehyung P.O.V

    Oh my God,now Im right around the couple and Im so ashamed that Im here.

    They need their moment to be alone,why Jungkook agreed?!I don't feel right.

   Jungkook pointed at a luxurious square table that had a red tablecloth on it,and also the atmosphere was relaxing and sensual,like a romantic night,this doesn't help at all.

   Each of us take a seat in different sides of the table,after few minutes we commanded some food and drinks.

    "So,Lissandra,what are you doing in the mall?"

    "Ah sweetie,you know that I always go to shopping,sometimes with my friends!"she giggled,checking her phone.

    I rolled my eyes,tapping on the table with my index finger,waiting to escape from here.

    "Kookie!Look at my selfies from yesterday!"her excitment made me flinch a little from my seat.

   I could only ignore their presence,like nothing happen.

    Jungkook smiled fondly,staring at her phone while she described every picture that he took "Yes,these are cute"

   Beside that they giggled at their conversation about chilhood or random things.

    I looked only at the floor until our meal come so we started to eat silently for awhile.

    I could feel the love between them and their stare so I stayed more nervously,shaking my left leg continuously under the table while I ate meat with the fork.

   The fork was almost dropped when Jungkook's hand was tight on my thigh,scaring me"Something happened,Tae?You don't look good right now"

    "Im-...Im okey,I just feel a bit suffocated,I will go to bathroom a b-bit"I said excusing myself and smile.

   This is a good reason to escape from here.

    "Oh...so you want me to come with you?Maybe-"