Chapter 10

“Young mister Midoriya. So good to see you again.” The doctor says as he looks from Midoriya to Shoto. “Let’s see, you’re a week later than we originally discussed.” He says questioningly and Shoto clears his throat.

“The idiot got mated two months ago and refuses to go anywhere alone.” Shoto says and the doctor smiles.

“That’s good news. So that is why he dragged you along?” The doctor asks and Shoto nods.

“Have you been in heat yet?” The doctor asks and Midoriya nods shyly.

“Did you use protection?” The doctor asks and he shakes his head.

“Okay, we need to do a few tests.” The doctor says and Midoriya looks scared.

“It’s okay Izuku. I’m right here.” Shoto says as he holds his friends hand and Midoriya nods.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When they enter the house, Midoriya sinks down on the couch.

“Are you okay Midoriya?” Shoto asks and he shakes his head.

“What’s Bakugo gonna do? He’s going to freak.” Midoriya says visibly shaken.

“No he won’t, He loves you and he’s going to love this news.” Shoto says and Midoriya starts to sob.

“We haven’t ever spoken about anything like this. He’s...” Midoriya sobs and the front door opens.

As he looks to Shoto for help, Shoto holds his hand. “It’s going to be okay.” Shoto whispers and Midoriya just keeps crying.

“I’m home.” Bakugo says and as he enters the living room, he looks from a crying Midoriya, to Shoto holding his hand and his anger flares.

“What the fuck did you do this time?” He growls as his tail starts to whip from left to right.

“Stop...Kacchan. It’s...it’s not what...it looks like.” Midoriya sobs and Bakugo walks over and kneels before Midoriya. Wiping the tears from his face, he looks worriedly at his mate’s face.

“Tell me love. What’s wrong?” Bakugo asks and Midoriya lays his head on Bakugo’s shoulder.

“I’m...I’m pregnant.” Midoriya finally sobs out and Bakugo embraces him tightly.

“Seriously? Then why, why the fuck are you crying then, you idiot.” He asks as he squeezes him even tighter.

“Aren’t you, well mad?” Midoriya asks and Bakugo shakes his head.

“No you idiot. Why the fuck would I be mad?” Bakugo asks and Shoto laughs.

“Sorry this is just, well have you met you. No wonder the idiot was shaken up. You’re well known for your tantrums.” Shoto says and Bakugo growls at him.

“The only thing that majorly pisses me off, is the fact that you knew before me.” Bakugo growls and Shoto goes silent.

“It’s not as though we were expecting to get news like this.” Midoriya says as he hugs Bakugo even tighter.

“It’ll be fine. I’m here for you and our baby and Shoto will be here too, won’t you idiot?” He questions and Shoto nods.

“Well then, let’s go eat. Are you going to join us Shoto?” Bakugo asks and Shoto shakes his head.

“Nope, I’m going home. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Shoto says as he looks from Midoriya to Bakugo.

“Thank you Shoto.” Midoriya says and Bakugo walks him to the door.

“Thanks Todoroki. We’ll see you tomorrow.” Bakugo says as he closes the door.

Walking back to the living room, he sees his mate sitting on the couch and suddenly he looks very small and fragile. Sitting down next to him, he puts an arm around his shoulder and pulls him closer.

“It will be fine, I promise.” Bakugo says into Midoriya’s unruly hair and he hears him sniff.

Tilting Midoriya’s face upwards, he kisses him on the lips and can still taste the tears there. “No more crying okay. We’ll get through this together.” He says kissing him again and Midoriya nods.

“Nooooooow let’s go eat and then get you into the bath, then bed. Don’t want you running around like you always do idiot.” He laughs and helps Midoriya to the kitchen.

He can still hear him sniffling, but in his heart he believes that everything will be okay.

‘Unless you did too much damage every time you bullied him.’ A voice inside his head says and he shakes it off.

'Deku is much stronger than he looks, they’ll be fine.’