The Question

2-D walked out of Noodle's room. Questions he had for Ace were flowing through his mind as he walked down the steps and in front of the couch. He felt anxiety rushing through his body as he tried to think of the best way to ask him his question.

 "What is it, 2-D?" Ace asked.

 "I, uh... Was wonderin'... Are you, like... Not tryin' t' be mean or anyfin', but... Are you in anyways... Gay?" 2-D flinched, waiting for Ace to hit him like Murdoc would.

 Ace blinked dumbfoundedly. "What-"

 "DON'T TAKE IT THA WRONG WAY, ACE!"

 "Nah, I was asking about that sudden reaction. You alright?"

"Hu?" 2-D looked at Ace.

 "You flinched. What was that about?"

"Nofin'. I just... The way yew been actin' ' round me, is givin' me signals... Like, do yew have feelin's for me?"

"Yeah, I do." Ace became tense.

2-D jumped a little. "Like, you're gay for me?"

"Used to." Ace corrected himself. "When I was a teen." He scratched the back of his neck and blushed slightly at the memories of his past. "Nowadays it's more like, you're my idol, and I just this you're really cool. But, those feelings, they should be, gone. I've just been wrapping my arm around you because... I-It's comfortable...?"

Ace was lying. He still has those same feelings for him. Every album that Gorillaz put out, Ace would buy solely for 2-D's amazing, angelic voice, and appearance on the CD cover. 2-D, being a gullible person, believed him.

"Oooh..." 2-D felt embarassed. "I'm... I'm sorry for accusin' yew of bein' gay."

"It's alright, Stu." Ace patted the seat next to him again.

2-D sat with him again, not minding that Ace's arm was now on his shoulders, instead of on the back of the couch. He thought nothing of it, believing Ace's lie.

Ace hated lying about his feelings. He'd just joined the band, and did not want his reputation being ruined. He thought that maybe he'd warm up to the band members enough so they'd be used to his presence. Then he would spill out his lingering feelings to 2-D. The two sat together watching TV, 2-D being calm and collected, while Ace was focused on not having a panic attack. He wasn't focusing on the TV, but 2-D.

Note: I should've posted this chapter sooner. Sorry for not uploading it! I also have school starting up in a week, so I won't be on much. Thank you guys for reading!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 27, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Here's a random 2Ace Fanfic That No One Asked For(Gorillaz)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें