special

Beware! Explicit content! Don't read if you are bothered by this!

This is a bit in the future just an FYI

Sugawara could not fall asleep. It was that simple, the silver haired male couldn't fall asleep. With a look to the digital clock he groaned, it was 2:17 AM and he was just frustrated. Earlier that week Shiro had invited him on a work trip to Kyoto, and now the two of them were in a fancy hotel with two beds.

The silver haired setter could hear Shiro's muffled music, the cars on the streets outside, the creaking of his bed as he moved around to get comfortable, and it was driving him insane. Hearing his partner take a sharp breath Sugawara turned over to look at him, seeing that he was staring forward with his unseeing eyes.

Groaning lightly, he sat up, pulling his headphones from his ears. "Suga?" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes. Swinging his legs over the edge of his bed said male reached over, putting a hand on the taller male's arm. "What is it?" Sugawara asked, gently rubbing his hand over Shiro's arm, feeling his goosebumps. With his free hand he reached over and laced his fingers with Sugawara's, pulling him forward gently.

"Please...." he said quietly, pulling him into his chest. Sugawara had found out early in their relationship that Shiro liked to hold him, whether it just be holding hands or a full cuddle session. Complying the smaller of the two crawled into Shiro's bed, sitting between his legs he felt as Shiro wrapped one arm around his shoulders, the other around his waist, pulling him close.

Sugawara giggled lightly as he felt butterfly kisses being pressed into his shoulder, slowly moving to his neck then back, never going too far. Shiro was affectionate, but he never pushed Suga to do anything, making things go very slow. Sugawara wanted to do more in their relationship, but the fear of not knowing what to do always hovered over him.

Suga noticed Shiro's breathing slow and deepen, but his ears were far too sensitive to the world outside their room to fall asleep. "Suga," Shiro started, moving to rest his head on top of the smaller males, "would it be alright for me to...........continue?"

Sugawara smiled, leaning into Shiro's chest, nodding so that he could feel it. He never pushed him, only suggested, only moving on when Sugawara was ready.

Suga could feel the heat radiating from Shiro's cheek as he kissed along his neck, moving to his jaw line and then his lips. The kiss was soft, sweet, and slow, one of Shiro's hands moving to cup his cheek, bringing him closer. Suga's arms moved, one wrapping around Shiro's shoulders, the other fisting the tank that he had gone to bed in.

With a blank mind Sugawara moved to straddle his partner, a light groan coming from the raven-haired male beneath him. Shiro moved to grip the silver hair in his grasp, gently prodding his tongue against soft lips.

Opening his mouth Sugawara marveled at the feeling of Shiro's tongue as it started to move, exploring unclaimed territory. Shiro's hands slowly ventured downward, rubbing against the setter's sides before slipping under his sleep shirt, caressing his stomach and chest.

Shivering from the cold hair venturing up his raised shirt Sugawara leaned farther into Shiro, making the two of them fall back onto the bed. Disconnecting from the kiss Shiro pulled Suga's T off, throwing the offending cloth to the floor.

The two of them sat in silence, their breath mingling from the close proximity. In the dull light Sugawara could see that Shiro's face was lightly flushed, and the blind male could probably tell every little thing about his body because of his hypersensitivity.

Sugawara shuddered from the cold, the feeling of Shiro's hands, causing goosebumps to form on his pale skin. "Is this alright," the blind male whispered into the still air, "are you okay with moving on?"