35 The truth

"so you mean to tell me that you left yoongi because you were insecure?" namjoon questions ji su. He had asked to speak with her alone to discuss the strange situation.

" I wouldn't word it that way..."

she nervously plays with her hair and avoids his eyes as he pressed the conversation onto her. 

" really?" he asks " then what would you call it?"

Silence on the other line.

" I lost my confidence" she takes some courage to look at him " the little confidence he had given me. I was never loved by my family and for the first time in a long time someone did, he did. I was afraid he'd leave after seeing the real me"

" who is the real you? Is it so bad for him to see who he feel in love with?" he shakes his head " he loves you not your face, although he probably loves that too."

" loves?...... you mean?"

" he hasn't stopped looking for you, you know" he sighs and stands front his seat " he doesn't really talk about you much, just that he's had a beautiful girlfriend and that she disappeared" 

JI SU was silent at this point " it's it to late for that now?"

" it's never too late for anything besides did you get married or even date anyone else after?"

"no, I didn't" that was enough for her to understand where he was trying to say and the feeling gave her hope. It also gave her fear, of the future with him.

Her phone rang, it was her manager " I booked you for a music festival coming up next week other artists are coming"

" Oh okay "

" You will receive some money for your appearance of course..." 

Namjoon opens the door for them to leave " remember what I told you"

"mmm" 

...................

The night was dark and there was a loud silence in the air, I was alone walking the streets. I had forgotten my bag and had returned for it, now it was dark. Of in the distance there was a low whistle. It reminded me of an old tune i used to hear only it was rewritten to sound timid, alluring, and spine chilling. 

It was from an old show I once heard as a child, a mystery drama. Only at the end, someone dies.

" is someone there?" I called out, but there was no one instead I was answered by the sound of an owl. 

I should call someone, but I can't call manager-nim he's with his wife. 

Suddenly there was footsteps behind me, mocking a zombie like walk, he's drunk. Or at least the person is drunk.

Without  a thought I pressed the first number on my screen and pressed it onto my ear. 

"hello? " a voice at the other line answers

" please help me, there's someone following me" I didn't even greet them, I just wanted safety. 

" JI SU?...wait where are you?" there was panic in his voice as he answered " tell me"

" in the corner of the convenience store a few blocks away from you"

" we're coming stay in the store and don't talk to anyone, I'll get yoongi" he was heard yelling at the other members before he hung up.

Author's note: Who do you think she called?

Quickly I entered the shop and stayed put inside. From the back corner of my eyes I glanced beyond the window to see the a guy looking back at me.

SHIT.

The woman at the counter grabs my attention " You gonna steal something?!" 

I shake my head and point out side to the man " he's following me". The guilt was building inside her and it was shown on her face.

" I'm sorry miss" she bows " should I call someone for you?"

" no thank you I have already"

meanwhile:

" hurry up she's waiting for us" yoongi and the boys are in the car zooming past the streets.

" she called you how?" taehyung asks his brother " how did she have your number?"

He thought for a moment: 

....................