Authors Note (again) Important-ish.

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the slow update and the fact the previous chapter was shorter than others. I'm not experiencing writers block or a lack of inspiration or anything don't worry- this one was just short i'm afraid! I'm gonna have more chapters to come though which are more lengthy so don't worry!

However there was a personal life struggle that happened recently that flipped my world upside down and I'm still picking myself back up.

I lost a very close friend (who was also an ex of mine) a few weeks back to a sudden illness killing him. I'm incredibly heartbroken but I know I have to press on. It may result in me updating slower but I'll make sure to the best of my ability that it won't affect the quality of this story.

I feel like you guys deserve to know this happened to me so that you don't feel like I'm being lazy. I usually don't feel like I have to justify myself but right now I needed to get this off my chest. I know you lot are lovely and are understanding of this. 

Also thank you to everyone who left wonderful messages as my story progressed! It means so much to me. You lot are the best. I have so much free time until I start uni again for another year so I have so much free time to write. 

Have a wonderful day.

Your friend, GrigoriResonance.