20

"Hana.. I really want to spend times with you like others couple but I'm busy nowadays because of my family projects. May I get a goodbye kiss from you.. so I can finish it as quick as I could and came here to accompany you." Mr Park explains through the door leaflet.

I lean on the door, thinking for quite a long time. "Don't disappoint me again, Jihoon. Promise me that you will hold all your words." I tell him seriously.

I open the bedroom's door with a scene of Mr Park kneeling in front of my room. ".. Jihoon, why are you kneeling?"

"I know you must be disappointed with my answers and actions just now. I'm sorry.." He expresses his feelings sincerely.

I kneel in front of him too, tracing his lip using my fingers. "I'm sorry too for overly emotional just now. I'm just too phobia with my relationship before.. I don't want that time to come and haunting me again."

Mr Park comes closer, slightly pecking my lip. It just like in a blink of an eye. I noticed that his face turns red and he kept on fanning himself using his hand.

"Are you shy...?" I chuckle, asking him.

He clears his throat and shakes his head, no. "Urm.. I will be back later if it's finished early. If I can't come here, I will call you." He awkwardly tries to change the topic, going to the front door wearing his shoes.

"Have safe journey, Hoonnie.." I cup my mouth using my palms as soon as I blurted that cute name.

"Stay safe too, Hana. Your name already cute enough.." He states before leaving my suite.

◇ ◇ ◇

I go to the buffet in the dining hall. All the foods looked so extravagant and luxurious. Almost half of the foods decorated with edible 24K gold pieces. I just take the foods that seems like suited my taste bud because I can't understand that strange name of the foods.

At the dessert sections, I take as many chocolates that could fit on my plate. Suddenly, there's a tray that only a piece of chocolate remained. I take the tong and pick it up. Unfortunately, someone try to take it too, stopping my tong from taking the chocolate. I take a look at my left side, a blonde haired with prince-looks stands next to me.

"Excuse me.. But I'm the one that choose this chocolate first." I tell him in polite way.

"Really? It doesn't even said here that 'first come first serve'." The boy savagely answers me.

"Heol.. Fine. Just take it. I have a few more sections to discover." I sigh, leaving the dessert section.

My hand suddenly been pulled back until I fall on someone's chest. That blonde haired guy. I take a look around, thank goodness there aren't many people. I demagnetize myself from his body but he hugs me until I feel like having difficulties to breathe.

"You're cute. What are you doing here alone? Want me to eat with you?" He suddenly asks me.

"Let me go! I already have a boyfriend! Byuntae.." I blurt out my anger at him.

"Who's your boyfriend then? Is he more famous than I am, Edward Lai." He finally exposes himself.

"It's Park Jihoon.." I tell him but what I get just a loud laugh from him.

Does he thinks I'm joking?

I take out my phone, pressing on Mr Park's number. As always, he never let the caller wait for him so he picked it up at the moment. "Eung, Hana?"

I give Edward my phone, he seems so shocked when Mr Park called my name in such a sweet way. "Hyung... Why you never told me that you already have a girlfriend? She's too gorgeous, it's a dangerous situation for her as someone tried to steal her heart." Edward speaks something weird.

I take back my phone from his grip. "Jihoonnie, he was the one that suddenly hugged me and fought for a chocolate with me." I complain.

"Lai Guanlin! You're rich enough. Why do you want to fight for a chocolate?" Jihoon asks that blonde haired guy that stares at me with 'I don't give a f'.

"Btw.. Who is he, Hoonnie?" I ask Jihoon.

"He is my son..."

T B C