The School....

The bright yet rust infested bus pulled up. It slowly stopped Making a loud screeching sound that rang in her ears. She looked up to see the mad driver tall slender and silent, his black eyes strong and dangerous, he didn't look fit to be a driver..he looked so out of place..

She slowly stepped up onto the bus, almost instantly tripping and loosing her right shoe to the old rusted up floor that was filled with holes. She quickly made her way to the far back, she wanted to be as far away from him as possible..
"Hey you!" The driver said, his voice deep and loud.
"Seat two" he said as he slowly turned back to face the road. She slowly made her way up the ile to the second seat as suspense grew inside of her.

A few more people got on as time passed a few popular people got on as one of these popular rats passed her they accidentally touched her shoulder, "eww! I touched it!" Shannon said in discust
As the others sneered childishly. "Its not like im a popular rat... like you.."
Luna muttered softly as she covered her face with a sigh.
"Oh look the twig has an opinion" max said with a sneer as he moved his platinum blonde hair out of his blue eyes. She stayed silent struggling to hold her tears at bay.

A few hours pass as they pull up to their school. She was about to get up as she was pushed back into the seat by Shannon as she passed."get out of the way weirdo!" Shannon said as she pushed her."ow-" Luna Said as she stares at Shannon, "oh boo- hoo..!im so sorry.. Did i hurt the little babies feelings?" Shannon said sarcastically, chuckling softly as she got off the bus..