XXIX

Not proof read

Keys were dropped onto the ground. Jackets scattered along with slight grunts left from both lips.

Uneven and random steps of tumbling feet were heard as if it was the two's mission to get to the black couch. It was currently just hit eleven at night and Yoongi and Taehyung were currently occupying the tattoo underground.

With the couch shifted from the collapsed bodies, Yoongi grabbed the condom, ready for his next move. About to rip it from his teeth, Taehyung interrupted. "Who's turn is it now."

"To what?" Yoongi asked, trying to tear the condom packet. "To take over," Taehyung shuffled his position, purposely sitting up taller to radiate his dominance. A scoff was heard from Yoongi with a shake of his head. "Taller or not. I'm fucking you."

A whine was left from the younger's lips. "Its been ages when I took over though. You always get to why not me," complains left his mouth along with a pout and his little hips hopping up and down. Taking the condom, Taehyung placed his arm on the arm rest in order to decrease the space and chances your Yoongi to escape.

With his small tip of the tongue, Taehyung trailed his mouth from the bottom to top of Yoongi's middle part of the neck, sucking on the Adams apple. "Little brat," Yoongi's cursively groaned as Taehyung knew his weak spot.

"Let me do it. See it as a gift for me for being such a great boyfriend."

Yoongi snickered and repeated 'great boyfriend' which earned a sulk from the boy. "I am a great boyfriend!"

A softening turn of the corners of his lips shown and Yoongi patted the back of Taehyung's neck, showing comfort and praise which Yoongi rarely did but when he did, Taehyung made a video of it in his memory making him forever happy and giddy.

Lips collided once again after their talk and Taehyung insisted to unbutton Yoongi's shirt so Yoongi would use this time to enjoy every moment and not have to worry about anything which he constantly did.

Taehyung honestly wanted this not for him, but for Yoongi who always took care of him when he dominated and Taehyung wanted that in return. A tug from Yoongi's summer shorts along with his black boxers with cute prints of the character Shooky.

Taehyung's large fingers caressed the exposed length, moving it from bottom to top in order to help the dick stand up tall better.

Moving his head down to Yoongi's crotch, his tongue trailed all over the inner thighs, marking such paleness in order to give colour to the elder male. With a suck on the base, Taehyung finally engulfed the length instantly forming small tears in his eyes. Taehyung was one of those who could gag easily but he practised many times in prevent it.

Bobbing his head along with the silent jazz music that was heard on the midnight radio, Taehyung's skilful hands pinched and fondled Yoongi's nipples. A bucker was released from Yoongi's hips as he felt a rush of erotic pleasure. Struggling to keep still, Taehyung's hands held onto his rib cage in order to calm the older as swirling his tongue around the end of the tip and veins on his pulsing cock.

Erotic pleasured whines released from Yoongi's pouted lips. Taehyung adored the noise from someone who said was the dominant one not so long ago, completely struck and obsessed with Taehyung's movement.

Taehyung's released more saliva down to Yoongi's peachy pink stain hole that coloured perfectly with his icey paleness.

"Hyung's so pretty down there."

Kitten licking the tensed muscle, Yoongi's harsh cursed released from his lips trying to still show is dominance but was sadly failing. Taehyung loved this side of Yoongi. All weak and vulnerable. He wanted to claim it and make Yoongi go out of control.